Reviews for Manipulation of a Soul
maddie01 chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
hey! This is a really great fanfic. Please update it! And this goes for your Liberty's Kids fanfic "Confinement" as well! thanx!
Jillie Rose chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
Oh my goodness! Brilliant! I loved the Pokemon reference, particularly as it is so true, and chapter six where they talked about everything but the subject they started on.
One point to note. It is not really very likely that anybody British would not understand sarcasm. We practically invented it, and besides, I find it difficult to cobble together a sentence without sarcasm in it. but maybe that's just me.
MORE SOON! CONSTANT VIGILANCE!
speck chapter 8 . 9/28/2003
hey igram,
coolone007 chapter 8 . 9/20/2003
Great so now Draco knows wherre both Hermione and Harry are. Perfect!
Kendra chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
first od all, lol, and please write more, i have all these pplz like stopping and i want to read more!, ok i got a little carried away, but please write more

-Kendra
sally chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
Great story. Keep it up!UPDATE SOON!
coolone007 chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
The long conversations with the three seem so tedious. You have a great story but the argumanet had slowed it down.
Patr chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Really cool, I wonder how exactly Harry's going to get her back... Lemme know when there's more. ;)
sarah chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
hey! that ending SO DID NOT SUCK! THAT WAS GREAT! im serious this is may favorite fic EVER!...IN ANY FANDOM! lol ive gotta go

Sarah

AIM- superbooksay09
tkmd chapter 5 . 6/27/2003
hi i just read your story today. it's so great. you're a good writer. now, i wonder can see the next chapter soon. good luck.
kelly chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
hey girl ! your fanfic is realy really good..i love your plot or theme or whatever you cal it..its really good ! i hope you finish it soon..im dying to read it !
LilyPrincess chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Great story! If no one else is reading it, at least you can say I am. Keep going!
AliasCadet47 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
OOh this confuses me. Nice job. Keep it up!

-Your lovely sister