Reviews for INSANITY Do Not Read This
Herisa chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
O.O *Stayed up all night watching this. Was also up all last night reading other fan fics.* O.O I should probably sleep, but that would make too much sense. Chapter 4 was the most funniest chapter so far. You is very funnys. You honestly reminds me of my friends. Specially my friend that we's call Hiei, because she act JUST like Hiei. She acts so much like Hiei that most peoples is scared when she gets angry, but not me. I's her Yukina, she would do anything for me and she would never really hurts me, so I's not scared of her. Oh, hmmm, I's should probably sleepy now. I's won't counts sheepses, cause they would keeps me awake. I's will counts Hiei bunnys instead. As soon as I's stop laughing at the Hiei bunnys, I's will go to sleepy. OH!, and please update soonish! K, noodles for now! _ ... zZzZzZzZ ... -_o Shh, the Hiei bunnys are sleeping. ... zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
WindBurst chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
ROFL Loved it! ~Here my sheepies!lol
Losaye Maiden chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
lol! -laughs- Too...FUNNY!
Himizu-chan chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
Yeah! Sheepses! _ I like sheepses! They're evil... but they're no match for the singing ferrets in my fic! The singing ferrets will defeat the sheepses! _ Sorry, had to let that out. Very funny though. Please write more! *Gets puppy eyes* More sheepses!
kfjhuegoaol.com chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
The fic was way to out of control*calling a number for a pchciotrist*
Blackrose0222 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Alright *a bit freaked out* and to think I thought my friend's fanfics are creepy! Thanks to you,I won't be able to get to sleep without thinkin about the fic * flinches*
Portal-girl chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
Wow, I actually got in the fic. Cool! In chapter four you said something about giving a character description. If I haven't already sent in details, please e-mail me at and let me know. Be careful, though. I think my mind is being watched by the Bishounen who wish to take over. The people in my head told me so. Li, Chibi Jessica, and Sammy saw them! But don't tell the Magical Cheese Monkeys. They'd come after me with their Bananas of Doom!
Lunar Legend chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Hey i thought your story was like, really awsome. Sometimes scary but other than that it was like, hilarious. you do know i think like that sometimes right? by the way its not 2 in the morning its 8:52 in minnesota usa right now! Ya know what they say though: insane minds think alike! MWHAHAHAHAHA! or at least thats what i think they say? who is "THEY" anyway? IT COULD BE ANYBODY! IT COULD BE JANET JACKSON FOR ALL WE KNOW! OR YOU PRETTY NUMBERED MAKING PEOPLE LEARN MATH ALL NIGHT SHEEPSES!
dude i gotta go
Amarie: O_O
*ahem* Anyway, big words... walrus... O.O
~-Blaze-~
nutari chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
funny stuff u write i was up all night laughuing use my insane character pkease he is very crazy he talks alot
Sakura02 chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Really good insanity story. I'll be checking for more updates.
White Lord chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
Hey Dana say hello to Jaz for me. p.s. don't you dare include me in this insanity. I mean after being stuck in a pixie body for 100 years my thoughts aren't exactly pretty.
3 bad things about being a pixie!
Having to spred cheery goodness everywere.
Being the tooth faries aprentice
No Fae ale livewire or pocky.
I was practicaly dead and all I did was kill all the nice muses i mean jeeze.
sevil825 chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
This story ROCKS! It's so funny!
xv-MiZz-HyPeR-mEgZ-vx chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
i like this story for the sheepses are very eveything else... SNOWFLAKE! er.. did i just do that?
Angela and MiniMix chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
hiya ill let you use my yyh character, angela. shed go perfectly in this story because shes already ,well, insane. shes basically hieis 3rd cuz, and blond. she has silver eyes with blue specks.