Reviews for You'll Never Know
Calen chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Yuck! Get him Harper!
Calen chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Okay I can't stand Tyr and would feel like megadaffic sorry for Beka if she really thought of a relationship with him, but it looks like there might be plenty of Harper... and Trance. :)
knot2be chapter 26 . 1/23/2004
NEAT story. love the 'what if' factor.
Ascendant Angel chapter 18 . 1/17/2004
Sheilds are failing, resistance against wepons of that nature is fuitle! Brillent chapter.
Ascendant Angel chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
Cool! loved Harpers note.
Ascendant Angel chapter 16 . 1/17/2004
I think i missed a chapter or 2 a not-birthday?
still a brillent chapter anyways.
Ascendant Angel chapter 15 . 1/17/2004
loved Beka and harper sneaking around.
Ascendant Angel chapter 14 . 1/17/2004
Oh, I forgot about this, how could I?
Mary Rose chapter 26 . 1/15/2004
You wrote an enjoyable story.
Thought chapter 26 . 1/13/2004
Loved it. Absolutely *loved* it! Tyr and Beka make such a cute couple!
Hope to see more from you in the future!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 26 . 1/13/2004
Wow. That was GOOD.
The ending of the last chapter I really didn't like, obviously (I'm the Beka/Tyr forever type), but the epilogue was great, especially the reference to The Unconquerable Man. I am now going to be hitting your profile for more stories.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 22 . 1/13/2004
Okay, one quibble: I think you meant prostrate, not prostate. Bad mental image and all.
I love the "cultural references" at the end, and Harper and Trance trying to fix the Maru.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 19 . 1/13/2004
Tristan and Isolde? You have an awful sense of humor!
Seriously, this is a great story, and I'm glad you decided to finish and post it. I was laughing all through the chapter on the "notbirthday," and the comments on Pierpont are great.
Thought chapter 13 . 1/8/2004
I just found this story, and really, *really* enjoyed it. I was just wondering if you ever planned on finishing it, or if it has been abandoned...*sniffle*
Yep...I am just curious, because like I said before, it's a very interesting and well-written piece of work.
Jess chapter 13 . 12/19/2003
This is a super good story. Please update it sometime soon.