Reviews for Her Experience
Melanie chapter 38 . 7/8
I love it so much but this isn’t really about this chapter but Shikamaru and Sakura are so cute together still love sasusaku tho also are you gonna make another chapter?
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 38 . 6/17
I am very excited to see where else you take this. This is a well written and plotted out story, and I am more and more curious about Sakura's kekkei genkai, or is there something more to it?
Omg I just spent 3 days reading this absolutely fantastic story. You are doing an amazing job. I love the character development for everyone especially Sakura. I can't wait for your next update. This has been amazing for me. Keep writing you are so talented and as a Naruto lover this is truly a great addition to show and anime. I'll keep looking for your updates.
Tpc chapter 38 . 5/30
Finally you are back! I was worried that you will not continue with this story;) i hope you update soon I really love. Cant wait for war reunion with Sasuke and if you keep things canonically same (death of Nejí, etc.) I love how you make Sakura more reliable and independent and also show how she has strong bonds with others like Kiba and Hinata, that is something I didnt see happen in Shippudeen ;) cant wait for next onee love it :)))))
Amazing but i would reallllyyyy love a bit more, idk scenes of sasuke n Sakura , together or maybe in their dreams , and i LOVE this chapter it was amazing ,looking forward to the next chapter
Best story ever! Please finish it!
PLEASE continue to write omg, it’s so good I can’t get enough
kazuyaryo chapter 37 . 2/16
A great story.
Roxxi-chan chapter 37 . 2/13
Al fin ! Alguien que comparte mi sentimiento en esta escena en el Canon por que en serio como es posible que hagan de esa forma a sakura...
Oh dios ! Juro que grite cuando sasuke comenzó a atacarla y llore cuando ella lo hizo santo cielo pobre de sasusaku como la pasan tan mal pero ya se van a aclarando los sentimientos que monito... ya quiero ver el siguiente...
Raven1123 chapter 37 . 2/7
Amazing chapter was checking every day for an update
Kitkat0 chapter 37 . 2/7
Yay! Thank you for another update! I loved the changes you made yet still kept the storyline going! I cant wait to see the next update!
THIS SCENE WAS SO GOOD I LOVE THE WAY YOU DID IT
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 37 . 2/6
Thanks for the update. I was just thinking about this story today. I enjoyed reading this chapter. You did a great job of capturing everyone’s emotions. Sasuke thinking that Sakura was a fake and not realizing the truth until she started healing him with her chakra was written well. I was glad that in the few moments of clarity Sasuke was able to see Sakura’s tiredness but I think that only helped to add fuel to the fire. I am glad you ended this chapter the way that you did. I prefer this ending to what was originally written.

Please keep up the good work and I’ll be on the lookout for the next chapter.
sanviv3030 chapter 37 . 2/6
Ssst chapter 37 . 2/6
Thank you for the update! I think you did this scene more justice atleast for Sakura ;) i agree with you that in original they dump all the blame on Sakura :( this is better story than the original ;) keep this up plese;) I am having really hard time and my time is full of stress because of my thesis, but everytime you update it helps me feel better and relaxed :))thank youuu