Reviews for Love Lost in Time
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This story hasn't updated since 2004. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this story, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories.
manoke-chan chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Hey, this is a very interesting series. I like it a lot, so I hope you keep going -.
Redemmo chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
VERY nice. please continue soon! things are really starting to get interesting_!
Unrealistic chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
Hey, that was really cool... and after that all I can think of is one thing...

Bakura's a smoothie...a real smoothie, he's a surprise that he is.

:-)
fairywings81 chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Whoa...nicely done,both of you!
fairywings81 chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
LOL! I love this! Yami Bakura is so adorable when he's trying to act like he don't care!
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Now this is my kinda fic! You didn't tell me about this one? Knowing how much I cherish Yami Bakura? Shame on you! J/k!
Anyway,this looks really good,but your fics are always so awesome to begin with!
Liviania chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
Very interesting story! _
Livi
Chaos chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
WOW! You're alive after all! _
Very good! So more soon!
Shining Charizard chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Yay-ness! You updated after SUCH A LONG TIME! I thought this fic had died or something! Eh, but it was a great chappy, so I say that you have redeemed yourselves. I hope you guys are going to update this soon!
~SC
MariksMyra1614 chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
awesome story. Kythiopia is pretty darn cool, now there's some girl power! I'm just wondering whats gonna happen w/ her relationship with Bakare. my prediction is that Seth will use K. to get rid of Bakare and then fight the pharaoh. I just one tip for your stories, not just his one. The pharaoh's real names is Atemu. I think this would make it a slightly better story than just saying the pharaoh all the time. keep up the good work and please write more soon!
kellynut chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
c'mon! i wanna hear more! IT"S GGRREAT!
Ninetalesuk chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Oh dear! Better bring up the next chapter, Daisy... and you speak Japanese? *Faints*
intheinkpot chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Lupe191919:(takes big breath)
Seth: Oh, no! Not again! Don't even think about it!
Lupe191919:(bigger breath)
Seth: I said-
Lupe191919: PLEASE UDATE SOON! !
Seth:(uncovers ears) Gr...What she said...DO IT OR SUFFER! (dramaticly) THE HORROR! THE HORROR! AND THE TOURTER OF LISTENING TO HER WHINING FOR THE NEXT CHAPPER! (GASP)(GASP) (starts hyperventilating)
Lance: (shaking head) Yes please do... I'm a fictionly character that came from her mind so I hear the story as she's silently reading...Oh! Yeah! Ecxalant story! (joins Lupe in a 'Update Soon' chant)
Seth: (fiddle postion in the corner) the horror...the horror...
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Kamilah: It's been a while since we read this one...
Mojobubbles: *in PJs* Yup. But oh well. It's Yami B and Kythiopia. That's all we need to know.
Kamilah: IT'S ANOTHER SNOW DAY!
Mojobubbles: It's more like a freezing rain day. I wasn't even hoping for one, because now they're TAKING THEM OUT OF OUR SPRING BREAK! Anyway...
Kamilah: HURRY UP AND START THE PHAROAH'S MEMORY ARC, YOU SILLY JAPANESE! I WANNA SEE BAKARE!
Mojobubbles: And the Ishtars. _
Kamilah: Yes. _
Mojobubbles: I like Yami B's poky teeth. Daisy-san, have you ever seen his chipmunk smile?
Kamilah: Aww. He found love.
Mojobubbles: And you don't mind?
Kamilah: Nope. Kythiopia kicks butt. XD
Mojobubbles: Daisy's making me hate Seth.
Kamilah: ...aren't we supposed to hate him?
Mojobubbles: *shrugs*
Kamilah: I DON'T LIKE THIS! BAD SETH! BADBADBAD!