Reviews for Akane
Maldicion justo en la mejor parte y no esta completo u.u me gusto mucho me rei bastante gracias por escribir
Annie chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
When are we gonna see a new chapter ? I'm still waiting :'(
supermangageek23 chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
write a lemon write a lemon write a lemon write a lemon

wow I'm a bad influence,(write a lemon) anyway I really like this story and even though there are some spots that are incorrect info or grammar you did wonderful especially since english isn't your first language (write a lemon). If you need or want a beta to go over and fix stuff I would love to help you and if you haven't noticed I've been leaving subliminal messages

write a lemon!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
I love it!

The story was amazing you should update!
panda chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
this story is good yes make a lemon !
ca-chan chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
I like this story and I hope you continue writing it and you post your other fanfiction saipan (p. avevo fatto a tempo a finirla di leggere era interessante). Please update don't forget it!
Mark AkA DLatino chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
yea it would progress the plot. But also great story so far.

inuyashalova79 chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Di Nguyen chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Amanda R chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
I love this story and congrats on your marriage. I think you should write your first lemon. I don't think your grammar is that bad for being a translation. Great story. Keep writing. Take care.

mary chapter 9 . 1/24/2007

i'm mexican and my english isn't good, but i try to understand your history, and is really fabulous!

Keep up the good work!
girlfighter2 chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
that the most interesting story i have read in a long time. tell me when u wrote more!
Laniac67 chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
I think it would be better to just imply the lemon. Lemon scenes tend to drag on for a LONG time, and distract readers from the rest of the story. Besides, a reader's imagination can be much more graphic than any text description.

~Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
seshoyasha chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
could u plz hurry up and post the nxt chapter. i rly wanna kno wut happens nxt
Priestess Kohana chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
I love this story! it is so adorable, great job so far, and if yuo do do a leomn, just put a warning before it happens, and then I note when it ends...please?

I love this story, and if you want a lemon go for it. I just wouldn't mind skipping that part, you know? But fantstic job again, and I look forward to more!