Reviews for Agent Smith Studies: Alcohol
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
MLOL here. Priceless about "We can dodge bullets so driving should be no problem" comments. Poor Brown! _-
IncanArticuno chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
If Agents did experiment with things like that, that's what they'd act like! I particularly liked how you tried to keep them in character when they weren't drunk. All too funny. If I'd been there, I'd probably try to take advantage of them. ;) That's an Agent fangirl for you.
Tee4 chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
heheheheh that was really funny! update soon!
leonsalanna chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Er...poor Brown! lol. This is so funny...
Kitsune-Chan This is for Kittens Drugs Women and Art by Troll chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
My apologies for any confusion: This is actually for "Kittens, Drugs, Women" and eventually "Art" since "Troll" dosen't accept anon. reviews (Why?).

"Kittens"- Poor kitties, and poor ppl they landed on! what happened to the rest of 'em? Good idea: They were given to the unseen female Agents, who made them stronger, faster, and better (in short: "Resident Evil" Lickers with fur). Bad Idea: They were left on a sidewalk/middle of nowhere. Sadistic ideas: They were dumped down the mail slot/pitched into traffic/tied to weather balloons... (don't get me wrong, i love cats and all forms of life (except parasites), but considering they were tossing kitties out the window of a 50-story building...)

"Drugs"- Whoo boy. "There was no spoon..." Attack of the stratigically supirior Oranges! Brillient!

"Women"- LOL, but to paraphrase that oddly familiar-looking Aussie in the pink 'do-rag running after the bus, "Purple is *not* your color!" Good lord, *why* are they dressed as gangstas? The Dobermen (Mero's werewolves) should've pulled them aside, beat some sense into them, and gotten them better clothes...

"Art"- The Agents go to a Contempo Art museum. Oh, that should be fun... (repeated lines: "I don't get it." "This is disturbing." "That reminds me of the time...")
Kitsune-Chan chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
O... M... G... ROTFLAMO! No wonder they all went AWOL at the end of Matrix1, they'd be nuts (or "'round the twist" as they say in Britain since now they have accents) by then! So... what movie is Smith gonna see? eXisTenZ? Jaws? Attack of the Clones? Attack of the Killer Tomatos (or oranges, in their case)? MIB? LXG? LOTR? Iron Monkey? (evil grin) Pricilla Queen of the Desert? Poor Brown, let's hope Jones studies anasthesia first!
happy molecule chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
OMG! whats smith going to do? tell us tell us! man he really is insane. oh well
Kitten Overdrive chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Sweet! Drunk Agents! I even love the fact they have Accents! That was so great, I can't imagine why anyone would flame you. I'm deffinitely going to go read "Drugs" now. Great fic! Keep up the humor!
leonsalanna chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
OMG, this is hilarious. I love your quote about the significance of 42. lol Are anymore of these gonna be written?
Acanthusss chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
oh man, i LOVED that! more more more! bravo! bravo! that was the best! "browny-boy.." _ "smithy-baby.." ;; i love it! the "Agent Smith Studies:" series has become one of my favorites!

YAY, smithy-baby!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
LMAO! Q: what's better than matrix1 agents? A: DRUNK matrix1 agents! WHO! i could actually imagine them acting drunk like that. lol...man, is brown gonna get pissed once he regains his sanity. lol. you know what? the wachowski brothers should make the "agent smith studies" series into a reality...heheh...
happy molecule chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
heheheheh :D
Troll chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Bravo!

I commend you.

“I for one, have learnt of many military strategies partaken by oranges.”

ROTFLMFAO!

Well done, couldn't have done it better myself old boy.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, and by the way everyone else, I did in fact give him permission to use my interpretation, so there!

-Troll
Droobles chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
They turned British all of a sudden? LOL, that was great. :-D

Wonderful, write more. Pwetty pwease? :)
g21lto chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
ROFL

This was hilarious. Write more! (please)