Reviews for Second Chances
Guedt1995 chapter 41 . 3/27
What. A. Whirlwind!
Will Alyssa be featured in a possible RE6 fan-fic at all?
relyt15 chapter 41 . 3/14
Way to go topaz, glad you finished the story even if it was a slog it still came out really great. Maybe I'll take you up on that offer about talking shop about RE. Might honestly start my own RE4 story after reading your stuff just to get some ideas from my head unto paper, but thats just a thought for now.

Anywho bravo and congratulation on another awesome RE story under your belt. I feel like i get more attached to your OC's then I do to the main characters of the game lol.

Take it easy and enjoy yourself topaz.
esonic1 chapter 41 . 3/14
well personally, I feel like in certain parts of the story, I felt you spent way too much time on certain events that had no change at all and are mostly based around the maim game, now that ain't wrong to acknowledge them, but maybe if you had spent more time on Alyssa and what she changed within the story, It probably wouldn't have been as slow or long as it is now, regardless I loved this fanfic and hope to see a sequel in the future
relyt15 chapter 40 . 3/10
meh, its all good.

So... phase 4 huh... that sucks. I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't read that and it doesn't exist.

also I'm not saying I'm glad Sarah is dead but... hahahahahaha.

way to finish strong topaz. excellent work.
Wow check out mr grimjaws new residnt evil sotry it is so much better this this trash sot..ry

Here is link:

/s/13836719/1/Dateing-the-President-s-daughter
relyt15 chapter 39 . 3/6
Mind blown! Bravo topaz, take a bow, that was a freaking twist that i never saw coming. Cant wait to see how you wrap up the rest.

que 2 astronauts in space looking at wesker's face...

first astronaut: "the third party was wesker, who killed wesker?
Second astronaut: Pulls out a gun... "always has been" shoots and turns to reveal its actually wesker.

lol hope that makes sense to you.
relyt15 chapter 38 . 3/2
way to give me three heart attacks topaz! I seriously thought you had killed off Alyssa their for a couple chapters

Cant wait for the wrap up. From what I've read of your other story you very much do love to wrap up things in a nice little bow. Which is a very nice change to stories and movies and games today were everything is about sequels and Franchising and what have you.

Any who cant wait to see what else you come up with and even if you don't I'm incredibly happy with what I've got!
relyt15 chapter 37 . 2/26
Topaz that was awesome. And what's this a secret third party... intriguing.

Makes me almost forgot that horrible evil thing you did last chapter...

Anyway... love your story keep on killing it... now I'm sad again...
relyt15 chapter 36 . 2/22
Topaz... Please no kill Alyssa.

That was awesome. Now I'm gonna go lie down and cry cause I'm pretty sure Alyssa is dead...
relyt15 chapter 35 . 2/20
Ha ha.. baton go zip zip zap!

We draw closer the the end and I'm both sad and happy to see it come. Your doing great topaz and I cant wait to see how all this ends.

Man Alyssa... Theirs what i want to happen to her. Then theirs what I think you will do to her. Last theirs what you have actually planned to do to her. I want to know but terrified at what it could be. In other words well done.
relyt15 chapter 34 . 2/17
another awesome chapter topaz.

It has to be said that you manage to turn these rinse and repeat fights into something more interesting then what they started out as.

Don't get me wrong I love the boss fights in the RE games but to be honest all of them are pretty much do this thing in this way then rinse and repeat until desired outcome... namely dead boss.

Added Alyssa to that fight to break up the monotony of the fight is a good move, while at the same time you still break down how they go about killing whatever monster they're fighting.

To sum it all up your doing awesome and I'm honestly super glad Alyssa is with them. When I read that she was going to end up going back to the "safe room" I actively and out loud said "no that's not the right way!" I cant wait to see what she gets up to and what happens to her.

Keep up the great work YOU ARE KILLIN IT!
relyt15 chapter 33 . 2/11
"Aw shit... here we go again."

Topaz, you really had to do Alyssa like that? Also man Excella you were so close to being forgiven... o well moving on.

Pour Doug. that was the Doug from RE4 right? I swear that man and rocket launchers. Loving how everything is ramping up and how it all coming to a head.
relyt15 chapter 32 . 2/11
OMG so chris gets hit with a face-full of nose candy and sheva is just like "... ya I could go for some cocaine right about now..." you had me dying i was laughing so hard!

another awesome chapter and it seems like maybe alyssa and david are safe and out of the way now?

OR ARE THEY! dun dun duuuun!.

keep up the fantastic work you've been doing.
relyt15 chapter 31 . 2/5
You said you liked David... now I'm having Andrew vibes again. I hope your happy topaz.

In other new, another great chapter and i hope everything is going good. Keep up the awesome work topaz.
relyt15 chapter 30 . 1/30
love this fight in the game and i think you did an awesome job converting it to words. Great job topaz.
when josh came in thought for a second that it was reynard but i figured that the timing would be all wrong.

keep up the awesome work topaz.

P.S. ... ... milk drink...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »