Reviews for The Magic Charm
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
YESSSSSSSSSS
Melpomene Blake chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
It was very nice (especially for such an old fan fiction !) I really enjoyed reading it ! Thank you (:
Victoria Gryffindor Peverell chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I ts really cool...I like it
orlibluver chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
ok, first I loved it so much. i know it was forever ago, but it is still good. and second, I loved the twilight hints. but if u have never even read the book twilight then there are some creepy coincidences in your story.
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Cool story! Nice work!
soz chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Love it

And golden lily i think they started going out in 7th year
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
I love this story!
Rob-girl chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
loved it! loved it! loved it! great job
Rob-girl chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
aackk! i luv this ending! i know this is a long time after you wrote this story, but i love it! thought i'd let you know!
GoldenLily chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
ONE NIGHT STANDS ARE SO NOT LILY !

THEY GOT MARRIED AFTER SCHOOL !

THEY STARTED DATING-FIFTH YEAR !

WHAT DO YOU MEAN-LILY WOULD EVER HAVE A 1 NIGHT STAND !
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
I am loving this fic so so much! I just knew I as going to love it the moment I had finished reading the first chapter! Its quirky and interesting, original and very well written! :) great job! This is definitely goign on my favourites!xD
An Aspiring Author chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
loved it! i love all your characters- like hestia and alice and philippe! i hope that you did write a sequel and didnt just get my hopes up! youre a great writer and i cant wait to read more of your work!
pococurantee chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Heyy.

I love your fanfiction, The Magic Charm. It kept me in suspense the whole time. *sighh* Why aren't there guys like James or Sirius in the real world. Haha. Anyways, thanks for sharing your fanfiction with us.

- Rochelle )
Arista Ramabra chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
nice story ]

~Arista
sumdea chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
great story. i am very happy with it it is so cute how they got together. aw. hehe.