Reviews for Coming Full Circle
Aoi Me chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
Sorry that it's been ages. And a half. But I really liked it. And you finished in about a year, which is pretty cool. I thought 10 was a bit better than 11, but any more chapters than you had probably would've been overstretching. If grad school and your internship decides to spit you out for a while, how about some sort of sequel, with the children?
sesshy's servent chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Sounds like a good story good job
Kris chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I read this story some time ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. In fact, I was just re-reading it today and realized as I did so that this one could be in danger of deletion with FFN's new notice about lyrics in stories. As I would hate to see this story simply disappear, I thought I should contact you in case you hadn't heard about that decision. My apologies for using the review field like this, but I couldn't see any other way to contact you.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Oh yeah. She gave Yash the Shikon. Never mind about that one...
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
There are a few problems here. Why doesn't Kagome simply jump down into the well again and come straight back to her own time? We've seen that it can be done. There are any number of reasons why she might have decided to head to the village instead, but none of them are established.

One other thing that might be good to deal with is the idea of why Kagome stayed away for so long in the first place. Did the well stop working? Was she afraid to death of seeing Inuyasha with Kikyo? Of spoiling their perfect happiness? None of these come to the fore in the story as it is written.

And now the grammatical nits that don't really get in the way of the story:

"my family's well," not "my families'" That implies that she has more than one family and that they together have a well.

"his daddy," not "his Daddy" Title-words like sister, father, etc, are not capitalized when used with a possessive pronoun like "my" or "your."

All in all this one is more than fun enough to keep me reading.
ohJoy chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
Wow.

* wipes away tears *

That was an amazing story. I so love a good Inu/Kag romance. Thank you for writing it. Thank you for sharing your work.

I hope a sequel is lurking somewhere...

:) Joy
Nicnivan chapter 11 . 10/12/2004
great job update soon
Dsunny chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
UPDAtE DAMNIT! WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!

cOME ON THIS IS KILLER! UP DATE PLEASE!
tfrju chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
yay!
MatronMalice chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
fantastic fic! i absolutley loved the entire thing... it was magnificent.. really it was. you did a really good job. keep writing!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
Ah, a perfect ending to a wonderful fanfic. Inuyasha and Kagome's reunion is just the right amount of bickering finished off with just the right amount of sweet. I'm ever so glad you didn't give up on this one. I've enjoyed it a lot.
SpaceVixon chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
very very good fic. Is that the last chapter? If there's more I'm willing to read it. Be lookin for future fics. Ja!
Torina Archelda chapter 11 . 7/1/2004
LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! PLEASE! AND READ SOME OF MY FICS! (No, tha caps lock was not an accident. I just LOVE it!)

~Torina
BelloftheSea chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
Yeah! you updated. It make me so happy!
anime-all-the-way chapter 10 . 6/1/2004