Reviews for Accidental Gamer Hero
melone71009 chapter 22 . 8m
I just realized that the sinkeoken or whatever is the six power from one piece
melone71009 chapter 17 . 9h
ADD LINE
melone71009 chapter 16 . 9h
This reminds me if some Chinese literature thank you writer dono
melone71009 chapter 12 . 7/12
I like the fight scenes
melone71009 chapter 6 . 7/9
The authors notes are nice when there this long its not to long
melone71009 chapter 5 . 7/9
Na she kinda lame
melone71009 chapter 5 . 7/9
All that but no murdder
Is Mizuki stronger than OC? This is the stupidest thing I've ever read, what good were those 4 years of training plus Sharingan if it's garbage?
totatsuchan chapter 25 . 7/1
First of all in ch25, I have a regard on the author decision about the oc mc outcoming battle, why the heck would you let the mc expose himself in the battle of Orochimaru, sending out the doppelganger was perfect but bruh, didn't the mc have this face invisible cloak he received in a dungeon idk which chapter was it, why didn't he just use those? And his recent reward, buffing zombie meat idk what's the name again, he didn't even use his doppelganger to consume it but complaining it being disgusting instead? Isn't he able to receive the skill effect from his doppelganger too? Like Author what happen to the oc mc braincells? Anyway I don't like Hinata characters revelation of being arrogantly obsessive and the fact that you stole the original mc girlfriend for your oc is even more cringe af. Not only did you make the mc appearance lack in the scene, but you steal his girlfriend and ruin our favourite Hinata iconic character, like author do you have some issues with naruto or something? So far I like the detail and insight about the story author make, except the lacking appearance and interaction of the main dish of our iconic mc naruto and The degeneration of Hinata character which is a disappointing revelation. You could have let your mc find another girlfriend that doesn't affect all the characters romance relationship in naruto story, for example an interesting revelation of being couple with Fu the seven tail, or Samui from the Kumogakure cloud village. But tbh me personally think romance is uninteresting, I prefer more action and the involvement of the main dish of iconic character naruto and oc saving their doom world, you can make your oc mc make good use of his modern civilisation knowledge to solve the war problem in naruto verse which will make our oc mc iconic in this story, of course only if our author is creative enough, since I think everyone will find mc who make good use of their great power and knowledge is what make the story gold. The detail and insight about the naruto storyline is good so far until the degeneration of Hinata iconic character and the lacking scene of our iconic Naruto become such a turn off story. We have a lot of good seasoning fish and plot author can find for the development of oc romance in the story, but of all thing it had to be naruto girlfriend, like bruh u have some issue with Naruto or something.
Lukoshi chapter 25 . 4/25
Too bad this looks like its been abandoned. It was a pretty good read up to this point and I was looking forward to seeing what happened between Shinji and Hinata. Oh well :(
Sahamosveb chapter 2 . 3/30
There is too much empty text, with almost no dialogue. It's very dry and boring to read.
A few things. First, I love the worldbuilding here, and I think it's added a lot of depth to the story.

However, I don't think it seems reasonable for the daimyo's court to be able to train literal Kage level combatants. Historically, the daimyo used samurai, having legions of them at beck and call, but they would covertly hire shinobi for more "unsavory" jobs, as Bushido would sometimes prevent samurai from following orders fully. In this respect, shinobi are a lot more reliable than samurai in terms of completing missions, since they'll get the job done by any means necessary.

The Naruto world consistently makes it clear that one shinobi is worth dozens of civilian fighters, and multiple samurai. If the daimyo does run a training camp, then it would be to train samurai, not shinobi, since that's closer to how it was historically. Plus, we've seen ronin as early as the Wave arc.

I like to think that the twelve guardian shinobi are hired because they're just an objectively bettwe protection detail than an entire legion of samurai. Twelve Jounin level fighters in the Naruto world are absolutely nuts. This brings me back to the bit about kage-level combatants. In the Naruto world, Kage level enemies are a dime a dozen. Even Kakashi isn't kage-level during Part 1, and he had all the resources of a hidden village for twenty six years of his life to get there.

At this point in the canon, Konoha has about four kage level shinobi (Jiraiya, Guy with Gates, Tsunade, and the Hokage himself), two of whom aren't even in the village. If a village like Konoha can only spit out two or three Kage-level shinobi per generation, then it doesn't make sense that the daimyo's training camp would have even one.
Loved the politicking!
Azathot chapter 1 . 2/25
Yo author update
politics episode seems to be running too long and is turning into an arc, might've been better if it was introduced with missions and time passing in between or placed after the exams instead of their first C rank since it's taking away a lot of time for development

giving kage level fighters with a bunch of in training ninja level fodder seems a bit much as well, jounin level would've made it easier to swallow but this move seems to make the shinobi villages redundant and somewhat of a hindrance to the countries instead, even kakashi isn't considered kage level yet at this time but if the daimyo can field handfuls of kage levels then why are they paying absurd amounts to shinobi villages that they can barely control? it's too much
3,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »