Reviews for The Goddess of Ahtohallan
FrozenCanadian chapter 16 . 5/19
Elsa's return was worth the wait. I was wondering if it was her that saved Kristoff, and later on threw the snowball at them?

Very good chapter, loved how Elsa just walked in and set things right with a massive display of power.

Now like your note said, a lot of things will have to haooen, and I can't wait for it.
A is 4 Aaron chapter 14 . 4/13
What are the chances that the person towards the end of the chapter was Elsa in disguise reaching out to Anna? I for one strongly believe that that's the case.
FrozenCanadian chapter 14 . 4/13
Lol Hans of the southern isle has just made his entrance. This can't be good.

All in all it was a pretty good chapter and now Kristoff definitely knows something is up with Joan/Anna. I'm really looking forward to seeing Elsa get back involved.

Great writing and description of all the scenes. I always enjoy reading your stuff.
FrozenCanadian chapter 11 . 3/23
Oh man, what a cliffhanger. I love this!
FrozenCanadian chapter 9 . 3/18
That explains why Elsa has a little problem with humanity. I can't wait to get back to the present with Anna because I know she will obviously restore Elsa to the good side eventually.

Great job.
CoconutColonoy chapter 8 . 3/6
oooh, exciting. I like the relationship between pitch and elsa. its interesting and would be nice to see it in the future and how it will affect the story
A is 4 Aaron chapter 8 . 3/6
Now THIS is interesting! Glad you took your time with this chapter, it might just be the best one yet! Can't wait for the next one!
No thank you.
FrozenCanadian chapter 7 . 2/26
Awesome Chapter, so now we see that Elsa was put on the planet for a good cause. I'm guessing something went wrong which we will soon find out about.
Symbermine chapter 5 . 2/9
This is very intriguing, I'm very in with this Frozen Au. I wonder what happened to Elsa to become so cold-hearted and evil, and I would like to know what is she planning to do with Anna.

Keep up the good work!
FrozenCanadian chapter 4 . 1/21
Very real shipwreck scene. You wrote that perfectly and you even got some good Agnarr and Iduna in there.

This is a really good story so far. I love how Elsa doesn't play around, 5 ships wiped out like nothing, this is what I'm talking about. Hopefully she's not to hard on Anna.
Yael chapter 3 . 1/15
Good story
FrozenCanadian chapter 3 . 1/7
Great writing. Very interesting reaction Elsa is having seeing that Anna is comming. Looking forward to see how this progresses.
pup chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
This seems kinda dumb, honestly/sadly. Anna can command Elsa? Really?

Really, really pathetic so far. I mean, Anna is occasionally for her dangerous impulsiveness in canon, but never really enough. This tho, is just next level plot.
I hope you don't continue making this Anna Ex Machina a serious thing.
FrozenCanadian chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
What a chapter, Elsa wiped out the Trolls, the kingdom, the guards and the Royal family are on route to beg. This is awesome. She's going through everyone like a hot knife through butter. Love the goddess powers so far how she can just materialize and basically do anything.

Very good plot being setup, and I'm really looking forward to see this story materialize.