Reviews for Draconic Muggle
Wingdings13 chapter 4 . 6/10
Really unique and cool
rosiea184 chapter 4 . 4/12
This is cute. Please continue this fic.
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 4 . 3/29
This is really awesome! I really hope there's more soon!
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 3/19
Please tell me you'll continue this story please
smallvillephantom14 chapter 1 . 2/25
This is really well done! I love your take on everything so far!
Jessie chapter 4 . 2/22
This is amazing
Civ chapter 4 . 2/17
Hi! I love danny phantom and I think this is a really cool concept, ty for writing this! I'm enjoying the story a lot so far
10Dark.Light01 chapter 4 . 2/17
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love this! I like how you write and the plot :D

Most of the x-overs of DP and HP (that i have found/read so far) are that Danny finds out he has a long lost twin brother (almost always Harry), or he was a muggle but due to his ghost powers everyone thinks he is a wizard (or maybe that "unlocked" his have-since-born-magic-genes-that-said-you-where-destined-to-be-a-squib)... soooooooo, yeah, i really love this and im already following it :) 3
LunaCat chapter 4 . 2/13
This is amazing, really love this fic! Since Harry was mentioned in this chapter will he get to meet Danny, and then help Charlie get him transformed back into himself? That seems like something the golden trio would do! Again, thank you for the chapter! It’s awesome!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/12
Oh. Well this is a good chapter as well
A Guest chapter 4 . 2/12
"They are hard to gender"

Another funny situation, specially if they plan to breed Lithefoots

Danny: "No! I'm male, you don't need to do that!"
Zarab Art chapter 4 . 2/13
I feel honored that u responded to my comment. Thank u. This was a cool chapter! I’m really happy Weasley is starting to try and figure Danny out. Don’t stress urself out to much u are a very good writer.
ReflectiveReader chapter 4 . 2/12
How long will it take for Danny to regain humanoid form? Will control over the amulet allow Danny to be a mugle animagi? Will Danny help fight the Dark Lord? In what form and how? How long will he remain in this world? Will time have passed in Danny's worlds? Are these worlds connected? What other ways will Danny impact the wizarding world? What could possibly go wrong?
Will I ever stop asking questions? -Maybe