Reviews for Draconic Muggle
Shia Rephic chapter 3 . 12/27/2020
The artist must have been like THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING MASTERPIECE
seantriana chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
he seem to be having fun teasing them. but please, someone need to forget packing food in their pack and having a hungry dragon stealing that pack off them. or maybe just having someone getting pinned with a tail.
superfreakB06 chapter 3 . 12/25/2020
this is incredibly good. And I just want to read more chapters. this is just so fantastic!
Rhyme17 chapter 3 . 12/24/2020
Now that I think about it, I wonder if he'll notice Danny picking at the necklace
LittleBlackCatMeow chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Very cutecombining two other reviewers' ideas, you could combine the not eating problem with Charlie asking yes or no questions. Probably wouldn't be expecting an actual answer but more like complaining after they start trying different food and he still won't eat. Can't wait for them to realize the smart dragon bit. Also has he had a check-up or some kind of health screening yet, new animal and the no fight or flight thing should raise questions or have them thinking he was tamed or something (illegal circus) plus is there an investigation about how he got there? He was practically in the middle of muggle London (just happened to be the magical part) I feel like there should be concerns.
Mim chapter 3 . 12/21/2020
Oh! Very good! Can't wait to read more! It would be cool if Danny was some how entered into the first task as a dragon. Maybe being closer to Dumbledore, would help fix Danny's problem.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2020
I found this on the AO3 platform originally but I look forward to more
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
Good tale. I know the walls are enchanted but I wonder if he can phase through the floor or ceiling
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
u know what. at least dannys having fun so that’s one thing going for him. good chapter! rlly fun story!
A Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
Hmmmm are Lithefoots endangered? I think they may try to breed him in that case XD it would be hilarious!
Kimera20 chapter 3 . 12/20/2020
Awww poor danny he is so bored! Hehehe! I can imagine charlie asking danny a yes or no question and being shocked when danny respond hehehehehe!
zixalZane chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
Awww, dragon danny is so adorable
KorevainsoLightshire chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
So has Dany been just boredly laying in his cell or has he at least tried to see what else he can do? Ghost or dragon wise. I mean his core may be mostly out of reach but its still there and he does have a massive arsenal of abilities he didn't really use too often. Just seems meditating and practicing might be a better use of sudden free-time.
wynter555 chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
nice
KijoKuroi chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
At least Danny wasn't bored while he was posing lol. And look! Charlie is investigating! Excellent! I would like to see them show more concern about the lack of eating though, since that's a troubling sign in any animal and something to investigate when you're charged with animal care.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »