Reviews for New Roads
Mark1 chapter 5 . 6/21
Interesting...
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 3 . 1/5
I’m guessing English isn’t your first language. There are a number of grammar and phrasing mistakes that makes me think so. I would honestly suggest a beta reader because, while the story is incredible and a lot of fun to read, the mistakes slightly take away from the flow of the story. That aside, keep up the great work!
Mark Andrew chapter 4 . 1/2
Typical Anna. Wanting to try something new haha
Next she'll be begging to ride them!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
What a nice New Year's gift, thank you for the new chapter. Great story!
minus mayus chapter 3 . 12/29/2020
Es una buena historia no puedo esperar al siguiente capitulo
Lotusblte94 chapter 3 . 12/18/2020
Wow Good Story. I loved it. Keep it up
Mark Andrew chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
Cannot wait for Toothless to act like a massive kitten haha. Want to see the Princesses be even more confused!
He's being a bit too regal right now I suppose heh
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
Like the other two, another good chapter. I am really liking this story. Thank you.
Lovepeaceandwar chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
So there was a lot of Hiccup flattery which I get. He isn't the typical viking and he certainly isn't what Arendelle expected him to be. I'm hoping we can move a little more into the plot and see more interaction with the main characters. Personally, I care little for any interaction between Elsa and her advisors/staff mostly because they barely even appear in either Frozen or Frozen 2. Unless this was foreshadowing something about the use of the dagger in the future (it may be but only time will tell), their conversation kinda felt pointless. And maybe I am a little upset Elsa hasn't really done anything but apologize. That being said, I have faith in this story. I did like Hiccup falling into the fountain purely because it is so like him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Yes "deadly" ( next chapter we see ann a snuggling toothless like an oversize cat) great chapter can't what for more.
Lovepeaceandwar chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
I really like this story so far. It's interesting that Elsa and Anna introduced themselves when traditionally they would be announced (I think). I'm always worried that stories which take place pre-coronation will feature the same shenanigans as the movie with slight differences. I'm totally looking forward to seeing more of these worlds collide.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2020
Good chapter. Thanks for the new chapter and for the fast update. This is pretty good.
Mark Andrew chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
How many other cousins does Hiccup have? In the summary you use the plural tense. Hmm will we find out hes related to someone else? Maybe Rapunzel on his moms side or something? And Rapunzel is some how related to Elsa and Anna? Heh... idk why feel that'd be funny.
This seems pretty good so far! Will be fun to see where and how things go in this version.
I'm surprised Wesseltown is an ally. That separate from what the Duke tries to do? Like he's a rogue or?
SilverExcel115 chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Hm, that's one way of taking care of the AstridxHiccup in order for this story's pairing to work. This is probably going to be a lot well handled than other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
This is looking very interesting and entertaining. Good start. I look forward to reading more.