Reviews for Gargoyles: A Second Chance
Solange Griffin chapter 12 . 6/25
I really think that Chelsea should needed someone to teaching her how to climbing with her claws and her claws needed to be stronger to climbing up
Solange Griffin chapter 12 . 6/22
Excellent ideas for this cool chapter .

I am now so excited to see more chapters of this incredible story .

Chelsea is so brave to helping her friends and clans with a heart of a warrior ️.

Her real mother and brother would be so proud of her of her brave with a strong heart of heart .
Stephanie Phelps chapter 12 . 6/22
NICE WORK YET AGAIN! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY BECAUSE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!
Jessi gates chapter 12 . 6/22
Love it! I'm surprised that Chelsea helped Hudson, Goliath and Demona in the past when she hatchling in the past, but in the same, she's really brave what she did. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Solange Griffin chapter 11 . 5/19
I really hope that you will have some fun time with your life.

You are a great writer,

Today I just making my next drawing artwork pictures stories gifts for you.
Solange Griffin chapter 1 . 3/10
I really like how you redo on chapter 1

Because I really think that it looked very interesting and very fascinating to see that .
Solange Griffin chapter 11 . 2/13
Happy Valentine’s Day!

I really hope that you will have a wonderful day tomorrow at Valentine’s Day ,
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 5 . 2/9
How adorably chivalrous of Broadway. 3
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 4 . 2/9
I love that line Brooklyn gave about what an indescribable wonder she is. 3 Too precious!
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 3 . 2/9
Wish I was Chelsea in this. 3 3 3
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 2 . 2/8
Man, it makes me ashamed to be human.
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 1 . 2/7
What a surprise, Hudson had a mate of his own? Still, he chose a decent one who cared for children. And I love how Demona became attached to the baby...though I fear how she would react if she finds out she's really human.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 1/11
Good three chapters.
Solange Griffin chapter 11 . 1/7
I am now so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 12 .

Good luck
Solange Griffin chapter 11 . 1/7
Now this is getting very interesting and very fascinating to see that,

I am now so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 12 and chapter 13 right now.

So excited!