Reviews for Gargoyles: A Second Chance
ssujica chapter 14 . 9/29
I hope you continue! Can't wait for more this is the best story! Hopefully we'll see some romance between Brooklyn and Chelsea
Metalmorph chapter 14 . 9/28
I've read your story from the start and I got one thing to Say, AWESOME.

Best Gargoyles fic ever. Great OC, I love Chelsea. Hope she and Brooklyn get romanticaly involved with each other and ended up with a child.

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next Time. Especialy for some of my favorite episode of Season 2, Leader of the Pack, The Mirror, Eye if the Beholder and Upgrade.

Are we gonna know who's the Wizard who tranform Chelsea is? Will Cody discover the true and how will he react? Will he accept his sister the way she is?

Only time Will Tell and take youre time to make nice chapters.

Keep up the good work bro
Solange Griffin chapter 14 . 9/26
Awesome chapter,

Now this is getting very interesting and very fascinating to see that,

I am very impressed to see that you.

It was so cool to see Chelsea and Cody to see each other again.

You are so amazing in the whole world
10868letsgo chapter 14 . 9/25
Awesome!
GirlofDragon chapter 14 . 9/25
Love it! We got to see a new character in the story, sweet! I'm curious when we will find out who turned Chelsea from a human baby in a gargoyle hatchling. Plus when will Cody learn the truth who the female gargoyle is. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gargoyle Queen chapter 13 . 9/19
I wonder if Chelsea would learn more about her past before she became a gargoyle. I wonder how she would react when she meets Angela.
L.D.E.Imaginegirl chapter 13 . 9/16
Will Chelsea learn more about what her past is?
Marsmiko chapter 13 . 8/6
When will we learn more about Chelsea past as she was growing up as a gargoyle please update soon
Stephanie Phelps chapter 13 . 8/1
WOW, ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY! BECAUSE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 8/1
loved it!
GirlofDragon chapter 13 . 7/31
Love it! I feel sorry for Chelsea when she got motion sickness. I get the feeling, Chelsea, I really do. Although I'm still curious about this wizard guy that saved Chelsea as a human baby close to dying then turned her into a gargoyle. I still wonder who he is and still wonder if Cody is alright as well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Solange Griffin chapter 12 . 7/26
I wondering if Cody is going to be in chapter 13 right now?

So what do you think about it anyway?
Marsmiko chapter 12 . 7/11
Will the truth ever come out maybe in the mirror episode pucks magic won’t work on her and before leaving he finds out why with a spell to look in her mind to find out why and everyone learns the truth demona as well since she was a baby when the accident happened her dreams are her memory from then
Solange Griffin chapter 12 . 6/22
Excellent ideas for this cool chapter .

I am now so excited to see more chapters of this incredible story .

Chelsea is so brave to helping her friends and clans with a heart of a warrior ️.

Her real mother and brother would be so proud of her of her brave with a strong heart of heart .
Stephanie Phelps chapter 12 . 6/22
NICE WORK YET AGAIN! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY BECAUSE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!