Reviews for Gargoyles: A Second Chance
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 1/11
Good three chapters.
Solange Griffin chapter 11 . 1/7
I am now so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 12 .

Good luck
Solange Griffin chapter 11 . 1/7
Now this is getting very interesting and very fascinating to see that,

I am now so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 12 and chapter 13 right now.

So excited!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 11 . 1/7
GREAT WORK ONCE AGAIN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY BECAUSE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IT IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES! AND JUST LIKE THEM IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!
Sml123 chapter 11 . 1/6
It great to have you back in action
Marsmiko chapter 11 . 1/8
Will Chelsea ever learn the truth and will she ever get the locket open please update soon
GirlofDragon chapter 11 . 1/7
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
GirlofDragons chapter 9 . 11/9/2021
Whoa! I hope Chelsea is alright! I mean, I hope we get to find out as to why she's seeing these memories!
Jessi chapter 10 . 10/12/2021
I'm loving it! I'm glad that the gargoyles found a new even if Goliath is mad about it. I'm also curious of what happened with Chelsea in the last chapter and who was that mystery person was that gave new life to that poor baby. I can't wait for the next chapter and learn what happens next!
Solange Griffin chapter 10 . 9/19/2021
I am so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 11 right now,

I really hope that you will have some time to working on your cool FanFiction stories,

I really hope that you will be ok at school
Solange Griffin chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
Great job to making that chapter 10

Now I am now so excited to see more chapters of this story chapters and see what will happen next in chapter 11 right now.

Great job my friend .

I will wish you good luck with your cool FanFiction stories right now
Stephanie Phelps chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK ON THIS! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END!
Solange Griffin chapter 9 . 9/1/2021
I wondering if Chelsea was thinking about her past ?

So what do you think about it anyway?
Solange Griffin chapter 9 . 8/30/2021
I really think that you are so amazing and so incredible in the whole world.

I am now so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 10 right now .
Filisgirl251 chapter 9 . 8/23/2021