Reviews for Gargoyles: A Second Chance
Solange Griffin chapter 9 . 8/22/2021
Great job to making chapter 9,

I am now so excited to see what will happen next in chapter 10 right now.

I really hope to see my next characters in chapter 10 and chapter 11 and chapter 12 right now!

Right ️?
Stephanie Phelps chapter 9 . 8/22/2021
WOW I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDARE FROM YOU FOR A LONG TIME! AND I MUST SAY THAT THIS WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!
Filisgirl251 chapter 8 . 8/12/2021
loving this story
Solange Griffin chapter 8 . 6/12/2021
I wondering what will happen next in chapter 9 right now.

This is getting very interesting and very fascinating to see that.

I really hope that you will have a wonderful day today anyway
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/7/2021
Good eight chapters
Solange Griffin chapter 8 . 6/3/2021
Awesome chapter 8 !

I am now so excited to see more chapters of this story chapters right now.

Great job to making that
Stephanie Phelps chapter 8 . 6/3/2021
OMG THAT WAS JUST SO GREAT AND AMAZING! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!
10868letsgo chapter 8 . 6/2/2021
Awesome.
Solange Griffin chapter 7 . 5/12/2021
Awesome job to making a very fascinating and very interesting to see that chapters .

I am now so excited to see more chapters of this story chapters right now.

I really hope that you will have a wonderful day today anyway.

I will wish you good luck with your cool FanFiction stories right now.
Stephanie Phelps chapter 7 . 5/12/2021
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK ON THIS! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY!
10868letsgo chapter 7 . 5/11/2021
I love it!
ThatRandomGirl20 chapter 6 . 4/9/2021
It’s cool, you have you own life so I understand. Nice job with the story and good luck with life.
Solange Griffin chapter 6 . 4/6/2021
Hey there my friend,

I am so happy that you are back .

I really hope that you will have a beautiful day today and sleep very well from tonight bedtime anyway.

Now this is getting very interesting and very fascinating to see that.

I wondering what will happen next in chapter 7 right now
Stephanie Phelps chapter 6 . 4/5/2021
WOW ONCE AGAIN GREAT WORK! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! IT IS A GREAT WORK OF ART STORY AND IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES AND IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE! SO PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT STORY!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 5 . 3/16/2021
WOW, NICE WORK YET AGAIN! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED ALL THE WAY TO THE END! IT LIKE MANY OTHERS IS ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES! KEEP ON UPDATING THIS GREAT WORK OF ART STORY IT IS TO GOOD TO LET IT DIE!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »