Reviews for Go With the Tide II: Seeing is Believing
cartagena.antipolar chapter 1 . 5/16
this second instalment so far is as good as the first one.

very nice work,

I love reading it.

Thank you !
EbonyWing chapter 21 . 4/6
Excellent story, I loved every bit of it!

I love the way Severus is getting along with Sirius and Remus and his close relationship with Harry. ;)

I adore how you wrote all the characters, especially Snape. I really liked his animagus form-Sombre is a great name too!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Why is this in italics?
Kyralian chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
So it was a ruse but how was it accomplished?
Kyralian chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
The ending of this chapter is mean and miserable! I'm appalled and disbelieving, it must be a ruse!
croquant chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
An excellent sequel! So exciting, dramatic, and fun. Thanks so much for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Zabini is a boy, not a girl.
d chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
thanks for all your effort and labour, you did genuine well
Reader chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Awesome story! :D
Reader chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Woo-hoo! Showdown!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Huh, nice beginning :D
Eques Pirate chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
I read this story seven years ago when I was just getting in to fanfiction. I came back across it this morning whilst procrastinating some of my grad school work and realized as I read that even with the insane amounts of fics I've read over the years, I still remembered certain scenes and reactions from your two stories. I just thought that was really cool :)
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
umm my only gripe is that Blaise isnt a female. other than that i love this story as much as i have the prequel
BethanyEvans chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I know you will probably never read this but maybe you will. Just letting you know 1: Blaise Zambini is a boy, and 2: Percy is not the oldest, Bill is. He's the curse breaker if you forgot. However I do love this fiction.
Hope06 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Oh Harry is not going to handle it well when he finds out