Reviews for Go With the Tide II: Seeing is Believing
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 3/14
I'd be using hermione as my target I mean helper for any spell that's non lethal lol!
witherwings1972 chapter 6 . 1/19
I'm not sure if you are still receiving reviews, but it's such a shame you stopped writing HP fanFiction. I am totally enjoying your stories. Well done.
Leanne chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
Love this story I want more wish you could write again where is snape now what drink is he drinking I only wish he was a bit more like a human and less cold in the end of the story
cartagena.antipolar chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
this second instalment so far is as good as the first one.

very nice work,

I love reading it.

Thank you !
EbonyWing chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
Excellent story, I loved every bit of it!

I love the way Severus is getting along with Sirius and Remus and his close relationship with Harry. ;)

I adore how you wrote all the characters, especially Snape. I really liked his animagus form-Sombre is a great name too!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Why is this in italics?
Kyralian chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
So it was a ruse but how was it accomplished?
Kyralian chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
The ending of this chapter is mean and miserable! I'm appalled and disbelieving, it must be a ruse!
croquant chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
An excellent sequel! So exciting, dramatic, and fun. Thanks so much for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Zabini is a boy, not a girl.
d chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
thanks for all your effort and labour, you did genuine well
Reader chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Awesome story! :D
Reader chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Woo-hoo! Showdown!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Huh, nice beginning :D
Eques Pirate chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
I read this story seven years ago when I was just getting in to fanfiction. I came back across it this morning whilst procrastinating some of my grad school work and realized as I read that even with the insane amounts of fics I've read over the years, I still remembered certain scenes and reactions from your two stories. I just thought that was really cool :)