Reviews for The Facts of Unlife
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is very well-written and already has me hooked! Looking forward to reading more :)
sambam17 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I looooooove this story!
sarlovesoccer chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Great!
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
i love it
Janice chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I enjoyed your story very much. Helping Anne and her kids was a great idea. I've always wanted Buffy to find out how things turned out for her. Nice to see Hank coming off as a nice guy instead of a heartless, non-caring father. Glad he took Buffy's calling so well. Great story. Thanks
avidgokufan chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
This was really good! I've always wanted Buffy and Lilly to meet again, and you are an excellent writer. Hooray! I'm also glad you made Hank a good guy again. He took it much better than Joyce did.
rocks and glass chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
nice ending. good story too.
Madripoor Rose chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
I really liked this. Hank Summers was barely mentioned on the show, and hardly ever used in fanfic. The line about Buffy almost feeling sorry for the demons she's sending Anya and Cordy to negotiate with was very funny.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Nice one. :)
Undead American chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Great work! I found your page from slincoln's favorite authors. This was a really enjoyable, exciting story. Normally I like tales with more twists and turns but your writing style is so effective that I really liked thiseven though it was more linear than what I'm usually into. Will we ever see a sequel?
mistymidnight chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Great story, I really liked reading about Hank's reaction to Buffy and Buffy's reaction to the Angel Investigations staff.
flying alien chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
"fire bad, tree pretty."
Bex chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
*Nice*...very, very nice. Kudos on the focus on Hank - a Real (with flaws) Person, not the simplistic deadbeat dad villian he's usually portrayed as. As of this reading, no nit-picks to make (ie, would take a more in-depth read-through, which I can't be rsed to do right now. Sorry.) However, some of chapter 2 is missing - might want to re-up-load that one.
elsa chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
i have been reading your key of dagon fic for ags and decided to check out your other fics. really liked this, was well written and a good plot. kind of like a random episode of buffy.
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
Oh, awesome story. Very cool. Not sure when this takes place in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or in Angel, but still cool.