Reviews for Red
I-live-today chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
u have to write a sequel

this was so good
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
Pure perfection in every way.
JustBNMe chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
I loved this story!

It made me long for what could, and should have been with Therox. JER really dropped the ball on what could have been the greatest supercouple to come from PASSIONS! Maybe that's why he destroyed them, *shakes head*, anyway, I will continue to hold out for the hope that Jane is really Fox' daughter with Theresa, living the door open for a reunion someday!

Keep writing great fanfics like this that helps keep hope alive!
princetongirl chapter 10 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
aw i love this chapter :) and story so far
MelodyAustin chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
outstanding story
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
AlwaysADreamer chapter 10 . 9/24/2004
Wow. Someone told me to read this fic and they were totally dead on. I knew I would like it from the begining when you compared them to characters from GWTW, which I totally agree with. Anyways, I hope you write more Theresa/Fox stuff because this was really good.
Megami284 chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
This is a great story. I love it.
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 10 . 3/30/2004
Oh my gosh! That was beautiful there at the end! The whole thing really, but I loved how you tied it in with the beginning about fairytales! I am a big fan of Therox as well, and I believe that he is her Prince Charming, not Ethan! They might not completely be destined to be together, but right now everything is perfect! I loved your ramblings as well! They were cute, and really made me think! Thanks for being a supporter of Therox! I am glad you don't want it any other way! Therox Now and Forever!
me chapter 10 . 11/19/2003
loved this story..you should do a sequel...loved the part about I'm So Excited..that is one of my favorite SBTB episodes..and im' with ya...i'll watch this show and yell at it but i can't help it ..it's addicting..
Mia chapter 10 . 11/15/2003
I loved your note at the beginning of chapter nine. This soap is addictive. But i love it. its so stupid but its entertaining. this was a great story. hope you do a sequel soon.
Tzarista chapter 10 . 9/9/2003
great story
BloomingViolets chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
this is a great story!
Lori chapter 10 . 7/9/2003
I absouletly loved this story. I loved seeing them fall for each other and I wish the show would use your idea to get them together.

I was wondering if you still were considering doing a sequel. Also I was wondering if you would be willing to post your story on my site. Please respond to my email address when you get a chance