Reviews for Finding the Lost Journey
Luvtowritefics247 chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
O. i can't wait for more! but thing is, i have been! where is the next chapter hm? lol, please update soon!
dinochick5
Rachel chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
That was the best one yet, i think. I can't believe there aren't more reviews. Hurry and write the next one, would ya? lol.
wyldheart chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
My favorite chapter so far! I loved the dream sequence, it was fantastic. Can't wait to see the sparks fly (more than they have already) in the next part!
ArNoLdFaN chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
No, this wasn't confusing at all. I really liked it and I hope you do post sooner any more chapters 'cause it's a great fic _
gigi chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
i really liked your fic! i hope you update soon!
Skeye chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
I love it please keep going
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Best one yet! Hurry up and update! I'd write more but I'm tired...I liked it. Don't let him die, say it ain't so!
Crystal Sister chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Omigod! Why the H did you stop there? Need more, NEED MORE! _
BrianaLFBH and PhebgaMFM chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
**~glares at Serigio~ Oh, I HATE YOU!** Never trust that dude... never! So, IS smith with them or not? Guessing not... **Oh, crap, Eduardo, which side are you on? Thought he was a double agent, now he turns on La Sombra?** The plot is so incredibly thick! **I love it!** ~gasp~ Arnold can't die, he's the main character! OOps, used the pbvious, but even if not, NO! Arnold! Helga! The journal! **Okay, this story is supreme. I knew he wasnt to be trusted as SOON as he was flirtin' with Helga...ooh! Why did he take Helga and not leave her like he did Arnold?** Is this an uh-oh? I think it could be. Okay, as long as you update within the next month, I'm happy. **If not, we'll rampage your home.** This is to good not to read!
Skeye chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
I love it please write more
Rachel chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
I liked this one a lot...i liked the dream and the leather pants...yeah...lol. no cliffhanger, *glee* lol.
BJ4 chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
THis is definitely as adveturous as you promised. _ I like the idea of Arnold getting possessive and I can't wait to see what'll happen next. It's very wide open and I'm very anxious to follow where ever you might decide to go. I'm happy to see Arnold less dense than he usually is. And I loved that twist about his uncle. Very cool.