Reviews for Inuyasha and the Holy Tama
Zangetsu chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Hiei-Youko-Fan chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
funny! great job!
Kitsama chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
::Falls down onto ground:: I'm not worthy! That was amazing! I never would have thought to join two such totally awesome things! ::bows again:: I'm not worthy!
AncientHistory chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Yeah! I love Monty Python! I love the names you've thought up too!
Toby Seer chapter 8 . 8/9/2004
Except for the fact that you almost completely copied the story of "Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail" this is an excellent story. Sorry to say that when I heard of your story- I was merely waiting for the scene with Miroku. And I was not disappointed... Good job!
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
just a quick comment, in french, calling someone a cow is the equivallent of calling someone a pig in english
Yuki Haitani chapter 8 . 6/3/2004
DUDE! YOU ROCK! Monty Python and Inuyasha rock! Damn! This was a great idea of putting these 2 things together! I SALUTE YA DUDE! Well I added this to my fav stories and authors, just thought u'd like to know. IM me! I'd love to see who the genius was who came up with this! LUV YA DUDE!

Yuki Haitani_~
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
Lol! Monty Python and Inuyasha are two of my favorite things! This story was awsome! Especially that part about reading from the book about the grail loL! I loved it!
HayztehBakuOtaku chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
O_O okay...
Rukiabi chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Oh God...This Fic is cracking me up! I may have only read the first chappy but I can't wait to read the rest, especially the knights of "Nii!". Monty Python is great! I love the show! I can't believe you thought of putting Inuyasha and the movie together. I would have never thought of such an idea. Your a genius!
Duke chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
This is a really funny story! I love Monty Python and this is a great parody, now if Kikyou was Inu-Yasha's bride and not Kagome... any way very good story. King of Hanyous, love it!
A Nobody Who Exists in HellHeaven aka is dead chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
Oh good God...that was the best laugh i have had in ages...i hope Shippo dies and I am glad u called Kagome 'I'll Mess u up good u bitch!' instead of Kagome. She's a whore. lol
Asteria chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
This is very good and incredibly funny, but you might want to consider putting the chapters in order. It's all mixed up!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 11/7/2003
and exactly how long have you been on crack?

i really do mean that in the nicest way.

(tries to smother giggling)

(inuficcrzy fails miserably and wets herself laughing so hard.)

that was so great! you took my two favorite tghings and made them work! you're awesome!
yoshikawa chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
lol, u made out with sesshoumaru? *snickers* joking, this is good. i'll add ya to my favourites
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »