Reviews for Birth of a Legend V2
PasiveNox chapter 33 . 4h
Great chapter wonderful
Orika chapter 33 . 10h
Athena's at here for not giving Shirou a heads up of who was a foot. And then she expects Shirou to do fine on his own, heading to battle blind. Heck he didn't even know there was going to be a battle.
Not-Quite-Old Man chapter 33 . 11h
'The steel of an entire reality' huh. Thats a lot of power...
Hector Gonzalez chapter 33 . 12h
Patetico...
captain Orion Zete chapter 33 . 19h
lol ,athena still cant figure out how shirou work. just wait for sakura or Ilya to come running along
skrapsynneh chapter 33 . 20h
Thank you for the chapter. I look forwards to more.
orion0905 chapter 33 . 23h
Of course she doesn't after all, she doesn't realize how important Rin is to him. He is also a self sacrificing heroe beneath all that cinizim and spite.
AidenJacksonSmithDSBB chapter 33 . 4/18
Hmm wonder what effect Shirou's Reality marble is going to have on her, I assume a type of Body of Steel
Lazy Servant chapter 33 . 4/18
Thanks for the chapters.
Sorry for the poor review.
X6-88 chapter 33 . 4/18
Well, an update in return here is my review.

Had to look up who this is since I forgot about this guy but looks like Doni manservant/slave/victim is on a private meeting without doni knowledge. Goal is to get his boss power back, which I would have thought he would like to keep out since overall doni had a habit on making Andrea suffer in whatever adventure/goal popped in his head.

And we see the consequences of doni usual behavior coming to bite him. Frankly speaking Whiplash from Iron man 2 quoted it best.

"If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you."

Granted it doesn’t seem anyone tried yet to kill Doni. Which following that logic odds are nobody going after Alex or Voban (figures even weakened nobody tries to kill the SOB’s)

Meanwhile Godou is in a slump since he pretty much screwed up with Murdak. Frankly his skill set is way too conditional that its actively a detriment. Maybe the creator was trying to be “creative” or “unique” but overall, those skill sets are something most people would not want.

Defintiely saw that coming, trying to cheat out the “punishment” Enkidu gave huh? Not only that trying to play the “family” card I’m sorry have you seen how each Campione acts toward each other? It’s a dysfunctional family at BEST and enemies at worst despite having the same “mother”. Not only that freeing Doni pretty much enforces what Enkidu said how Pandora enforces the system of gods being in charge and humans being under their thumb. Gudou agreeing would just say that he believes in it too, that humans have no future.

Despite being a Campione Gudou is essentially letting Andrea and Erica to walk all over despite how in setting people are “afraid” of annoying let alone pissing these titans of power. It’s things like this I never liked Gudou how essentially people just walked all over him, even for things he certainly didn’t like.
Meanwhile, we go to people we actually have an interest with. Shirou having to deal with an Athena look alike! Meanwhile Rin is questioning sanity at this moment due to what looks like 8th grader syndrome is anything but that. Which for some reason Metis is able to absorb noble phantasms even explosions and rin does the worse thing possible and in turn results in Shirou having to save her from being eaten.

Which result is in Shirou get swallowed whole and Athena REALLY needing to reevaluate her plans/strategies because for a goddess of wisdom/war she’s been making some real big mistakes.

Anyway, frankly speaking despite how Metis seems to “think” she “won” I’m guessing its anything but that. Frankly we don’t know if she has an unlimited tank to withhold all that “steel” inside her and odds are she is going to explode from the inside out. Whether it be from eating too much then she can withstand or Shirou going all Unlimited Lost Works in her it going to be pretty gruesome for people close to Metis. Hopefully this doesn’t drag for several chapters or so.

Side note hopefully Athena does not got to Gudou let alone Doni because frankly each one is a can of worms to deal with.

Guess it’s a short review for me, so until next time stay golden.
MetallicWolf-FN2004 chapter 33 . 4/18
Good chapter. I have to say it’s entertaining to see Rin’s first interaction with Magic, makes her seem alot like what Shirou was in the beginning of the Fifth Grail War, although she seems to have more sense than him as she attempted to run away from the action.

So Metis is absorbing some Mystic Codes and is able to absorb even the explosions made by broken codes. Honestly Shirou is right not to use any noble phantasms in this scenario as it would likely just make her a grade stronger since Mystic codes don’t really compare to Noble Phantasms, except for some extreme exceptions.

So Rin gets into a situation where shes about to get eaten but Shirou arrives in time and takes her place, something which Metis couldn’t be more happy about. Shirou tries to use Rho Ais but Metis’s maw seems to eclipse it and managed to eat Shirou whole supposedly. But with Shirou reciting his Aria I’m sure we’re going to see Metis undergo a realiy marble materialisation on her body, much like Shirou suffered in heavens feel and what Alter uses as his noble phantasm.

Meanwhile Athena is just watching and refuses to accept that she’s responsible for this fiasco. Its honestly hilarious how human shes become after achieving godhood again as the judging stare from Mayuri is causing her to wilt. Though I guess she couldn’t be completely faulted as she didn’t expect Shirou to go out of his way to save Rin, something she assumed he would only do for Arturia.

Welp I’m guessing in the bext chapter both Athena and Godou will team up to fight Metis for now. It’ll probably be in Metis’s favour for awhile until whatever Shirou had done would take affect and cause her defeat. Maybe even Rin will become a heretic goddess with the Ishtar remnant inside of her and help.

Anyway, great chapter. Hope you update either Sword Order or Fate Legends next. Can’t wait.
Shiki no Yamada chapter 33 . 4/18
I hate how this ended, and now I have to wait for how many months again. To be honest this is unlike the author, this scenario is stupid like what the hell. I usually don't get irritated but this made me do from the sheer stupidness of this my god.

I prolly won't read this ever again, hopeful in Grand Dungeon it won't pull something stupid like this.
Bucio chapter 33 . 4/18
Just when I was thinking about this fic, then, while it seems at first glance that Metis won, and that Athena is not that wise (she didn't believe that other variants would appear that would compromise her "clever" plan - and let her know who the passenger/stowaway inside Rin - refusing to accept that it was her fault)

Although I don't think that's that simple, in the sense that from the looks of it, Shirou is going to give Metis indigestion, using Unlimited Blade Works, and given the amount of Noble Phantasm and Mystic Codes that Shirou possesses, it's going to be more than the limit she can tolerate, hence the explosion that Godou and Erika heard - upon hearing Doni's friend's request to free him from Enkidu's spell - (Metis exploding from excess energy?)

After that, imagine Shirou gaining the Metis Authorities, which could synergize with his own abilities (Steel-Devouring Snake - which makes the power/abilities of the steel she devours her own; not so different from Shirou using Structural Analysis and copy/tracing Weapons and NP), and although Shirou was considered a Heretic God, his true nature as a Heroic Spirit, perhaps allowed him to qualify, after eliminating a God, to be a Campione (and the headache for Pandora that would bring, although that would let Shirou get to where Arturia - Servant or Master? - is, stranded along with Pandora, who doesn't know what to do with her)

Also laugh a little when imagining Guinevere taking Rin as her apprentice, to teach her magic (after seeing how helpless she is and that she doesn't know her potential) or imagine the pair that Salvatore Doni and Rin Tohsaka would make, with her wanting to choke him for what idiot he is to her, Campione or not

Hypotheses and ideas aside, let's see how this ends

Good luck and keep it up
If this is your attempt to make the other Campione relevant in this story, I'm dropping this.
Nai Darkor chapter 33 . 4/17