Reviews for Defy You
Maria Hardy chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Malik/Tea or Seto/Tea

And yeah Bakura ( the cute one not that thief ) is pretty boring even if he's cute. Apologize for his fans . _
ForeverBlue90 chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
hurry up and update! UM I THINK SETO TEA wud be good! or bakura tea
Roy chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
THIS IS AN AWSOME story! it has a reall ygud plot and everything!

Ok i think she should date Kaiba or Malik she are both mysterious and interesting! sorry to all joey fans but he is thick and has very bad manners! Ryou is way to nice and is pretty boring! AND i DESPISE DESPISE Bakura! thanks to 'thiefs heart' and 'heart of a dancer'! he is way to mean and demented!

OH and by the way hurry up and WRITE i have been waiting for months for the next chapter so hurry UP!
Devil-Grl chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Malik! UPDATE PLS
theresa chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
interesting story
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
ARE YOU GOING TO EVER UPDATE THIS STORY COME ON

I LUV THIS STORY ITS SO COOL LIKE

LOL

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW!

MAKE IT A BaKuRa/aNzU PAIRING PLEASE

UPDATE

cIAO monkeyluv4646
Goddess of Dark Magicians chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
O_O0 Now, don't cry! DON'T CRY!...u_u (sigh)

o_o O.K.! -_- We are going to get one thing Straight.

YOU are a WONDERFUL writer! and THIS is a WONDERFUL story! _ SO CONTINUE!

_ Are else I will hunt you down!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Really, you have to update! This so hilarious, you had me cracking up, and Pegasus is so funny. The plot is very interesting and amusing I may add. As for the pairings, I want a Seto/Tea _. By the way, when is Kaiba going to come into the picture?
Jess-chan of the Nya Nya Neko chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT ROCKS! I love how you portray everyone, it gives a whole new look to everything! Pegasus is hilarious (as are the Angel Tea *What angel?*and Devil Tea!) I'll be waiting for teh next chapie! Update soon! Ja Ne! :D
Lost Soul of Demise chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
I vote Malik and technically, it is Katsuya Jounouchi. love it, of course
T chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
helo write more thank yous buh-bye
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
[Does cartwheels] YAH **GIRL POWAH!** _ I couldn't resist. :D What'll happen to Tea? (Finally, a pro-Tea/Anzu fic!) You need to update!
Cerulean San chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
That was awesome update soon!
roses in bloom chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
M...Bakura. ::falls over:: Eh? Sorry, 'bout that. But, I do think Tea should end up with Bakura...although, that's just my opinion! -
Update soon please!
OlicityFan chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
LOVE THE FIC AS FOR TEA SHOULD GET WITH.. HM, WELL KAIBA NO, BAKURA.. NO WAIT YES MAYBE OH I DON'T CARE I LIKE ALL THE PARINGS WITH TEA ANY GUY WILL DO AS LONG AS IT ISN'T PEGAUS NOAH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!