Reviews for Legolas leaves Middle earth
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very powerful. You are a great poet. For reals.

Peace,

Yellow Moon
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Nice job! So Legolas was the last elf to leave? Why am I not surprised?

Excellent poem!
Mione chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
More REALLY REALLY GOOD poetry! And you were just telling me you were a bad writter! Are NOT ARE NOT ARE NOT ARE NOT ARE NOT ARE NOT! So there *sticks out tounge*

I love this part

"All this war has turned me hard

My heart is soft though it is marred"

I love this song! I want more songs! Why don't u just write me a whole musical...please?
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Excuse me? I didn't review this either and I am JUST finding out? Why don't you people TELL me these things?

Hi Legolas.

(Namless Exile: It's you! Yay! Naturally, couldn't have an interesting story about me without putting you in there.)

Ok, seriously, I read this like a thousand years ago, and I have read it a thousand times since then because it makes me lethargic (aka nostalgic) and I never reviewed it? Why? Then I defy you, stars!

I loved it mate. Write another one for me, please?

This review is also an excuse to add you to my author alert list.

-The Gorn Master
Laseri chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Very sweet. It'd be nice to know who he was talking about in the "you" bits-a lost love? a friend? many friends? all the same, it's a beautiful poem. keep working on your poetry, you could really go places! love from

lase
stargazer chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
that. was. too. sad. this is the closest any fanfic/fanpoem has ever come to making me cry. poor Lego; good poem but i'm glad that Tolkien probably didn't make the departure that sad for him. "the time of the Elves is over", that was the saddest! i've always had a tough time with that part of Middle-earth history.
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*sniffle* Wow, so sad and emotional.

*Sniff* I'm lost for words. That was wonderful.

*breaks down in tears* So...sad!
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wow, brilliant! So sweet, and great use of Rhyming! I adore Legolas and Orli too(drool)! :)
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Nice poem!

A few forced rhymes here and there (The coming of dawn brings new hope/ In the darkness I will no longer grope), just seemded a little awkward to me.

Doesn't really matter though. Just thought I'd nit pick a little!

Anyway, I think it's an interesting subject to cover, I have always found it sad that the time of the elves is over. Nice to see a good Legolas fic around this place.

On the whole, good work!

Love Daisy
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
WOW.0_0Very beautiful!Write more, you've got something in ya!
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
WOW.0_0Very beautiful!Write more, you've got something in ya!
Seronocuil chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL YET SO SAD! I love it! My story is on the, well, dumber side since it's a comedy. Can you possibly read my stories? Again, it was so beautiful!
Hanne Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow...this is wonderful...i love it...i would write more but it leaves me speechless!