Reviews for Firestar
Mi.Ishi chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
I love this story. A rollercoaster of emotions. Do me a favour? Make the chapters longer? I just want to read more in a better detail.
Thorongiliel chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
I read all of your Deirdre series and I liked them...alot. The only thing I can think of that you could improve would be that their love seems really childish. And surely Legolas had kissed before! Mostly, I think that a combination of things that seemed like they hadn't changed over the period of 10 years was a bit funny. Other than that, the plot is good and there's a nice bit of fun and seriousness in it but like I said earlier, their love is a bit to childish. Overall, I loved it. Please update soon!
arwens-light chapter 6 . 8/23/2003
ah! so good! i'm so glad you up dated, and yeah, i'll pray for your little brother even though its the day after he got his tonsils out...(um...icecream!) i've updated so please review my story! i can't wait til you update again!
Mi.Ishi chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
Good gracious me. Running away again? That girl has a slight problem. SHE SHOULD JUST ADMIT IT! Jeez...
Mi.Ishi chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Yay! :D An update! I thought this chapter was so cute, and I know exactly what it feels like to dance with someone like that :D
an anonymous geek chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
hey, this is great. keep it going. I love lego-mances
arwens-light chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
Ah ha! they kissed! she IS in love with him! i knew it! hehe, sorry! i hope that she realizes that she can't run away from every thing...but anyways...update soon and i'll try to do the same!
arwens-light chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
well, my school starts Monday...(which i'm glad of, but i just don't like getting up early in the morning, you know?) anyways, yay! you updated! i'm so happy! Deidre is kinda violent, but its funny! i love your story! thanks for reviewing my story, i'll try to update, but when school starts, with homework and volleyball practice and games and all...i won't have my time...but i promise i'll try!
Bonjumpi chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
It is excellent! Perfect! I can't wait for the 6th to come out, great job SperryDee.
TreeHugger chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
I am glad that you had a good time on vacation! :D

Poor Deidre! Arwen is married, Eowyn betrothed. That would make you feel very, very lonely.

She should try to get along with Gimli since he and Legolas are such good friends. That might help.

LOL to shy Legolas finally dancing with her. Slow dancing with someone you care for is very nice indeed! :)

The twins just can't wait to tease her, can they! Wicked things! So who did they dance with? Each other? Perhaps if they could find girls they would leave poor Deidre alone!

Nice chapter!

Eleanth sila am le!
arwens-light chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
*sniff* poor Legolas...(did you see Pirates of the Caribbean? Orlando Bloom is so fine in that movie! ...sorry, i'm a spaz) well, its good that he won't be sad for too much can Deidre not love him? hm...I like the thing you're doing by answering people when they reivew. that's awesome...maybe i should start doing that...
Seraph2 chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Hi! It's me, Danielle, from BSI. I didn't read your story (the only LotR book I've read is The Hobbit), but I just wanted to say hi!
blue jeans baby chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Mi.Ishi chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Sweet Chapter! Keep writing! Poor Legolas!
arwens-light chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
oh! great chapter! poor legolas... is Deidre really in love with mystery...i can't wait til the next chapter, i'm sure it'll be awesome!

well, i'll try to get a new chapter up before i leave this weekend for a month, but i'm not sure...i'll try!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »