Reviews for Firestar
arwens-light chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
like i said, fanfiction is a butt and it didn't let me review a week ago and i had to leave to go to a mission's camp and i couldn't get to a computer...hm..but awesome start (poor legolas) but if that girl ever flames you again like that, i'll beat her with a pole for you!
TreeHugger chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Congratulations on all your good reviews! :)

Poor Legolas! Rejection is truly painful! It is hard to put your feelings out there only to be rebuffed. I am not too worried though. Deidre will come around. I am sure her talk with Galadriel will help!

LOL So Elrond was rejected? Wow! That is hard to believe! ;)

Haha! So Aragorn has put two and two together and figured it out! :D LOL So Legolas is keeping a journal? That could be dangerous! ;) He has told Aragorn all that the Ranger needed to know to realize that it was Deidre!

ROFL These two are too funny! Legolas staring at Deidre and Aragorn at Arwen. Though yes, the latter two are betrothed! ;)

ROFL Oh dear! The twins know and they will tell the hobbits who can't keep secrets if it killed them! OH no! LOL

Galadriel knows Deidre entirely too well! Running away indeed! That seems to be how she handles hard situations in her life.

ROFL So Galadriel fainted when Celeborn first told her he loved her! That is too funny! I hope Deidre can realize her love for Legolas Thranduilion before he arrives in Lorien!

Precious words between Galadriel and Celeborn. Nicely done! Let us hope Deidre isn't like Galadriel!

Very good, fun chapter! Wonderful!

Elenath sila am le!
Threthiel M. Belowen chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Great chapter. Really good story line so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
daw the minstrel chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
That's quite a little dig that Aragorn gets in at Elrond: he got rejected by lots of maidens! Nice talk, Estel. Don't let ada hear you.

And I have to say that I am very glad that the twins are not my brothers. They are evil.

Galadriel and Celeborn are sweet.
blue jeans baby chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
fantastic!
Mi.Ishi chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Hey! I read the other two stories you wrote for the Deidre series. They wree really good, and I really like this one too! keep writing...I want to know what happens!
TreeHugger chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I think it is very fitting to dedicate this to Drew. I could tell that you like and respect him.

Oh my goodness! I admit I was a bit shocked that Legolas admitted that he loved her and. . . she didn't say anything, but that she had things to do! YIKES! That had to really hurt! Poor Legolas! First to be able to have the courage to tell her this, only to be rebuffed. :( Well, I hope that Deidre can see that she loves him too, I know she does! How is she going to feel when she learns that he has been sent with the Ringbearer on the quest. Of course, she will be in Lorien, so she will be there when they arrive. I hope by then she will be able to return his affection. :( Wow. Poor Legolas indeed. Though I do understand how his admission would startle her. It was rather out of the blue. But. . .

Make him feel better soon. . . please!

Great start! I know she will see the "light" once she has had time to think about it. This is Legolas after all! ;)

Elenath sila am le!
Threthiel M. Belowen chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
This is a pretty good story so far. I just wish you could make the chapters longer.
Ruby the Troll chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Okay hon, time for some constructive criticism.

1: Stop with the * every few sentences! And ESPECIALLY stop with them in the middle of scenes! Sure, there are those who put something like "* * *" to indicate a scene break, but you've gone a bit overboard.

2: Please don't shift POV so much, try your hardest to either keep one person's POV through a scene, or write the whole thing in the 3rd person - if you do that you can report on both character's thoughts. And DON'T put in more rows of *'s every time you shift POV, it makes the story so choppy it's barely readable.

3: At Legolas's age, it's unlikely that he'd have to muster his courage to speak to a girl, or to tell a girl he loves her. He's not a gawky high school boy, he's an Elf-Prince who's thousands of years old and probably has extensive training in Diplomacy and generally being smooth.

4: Please be aware that you're on the edge of using a plotline that hasn't just been done to death, it's been beaten so far into the ground it's halfway to China by now. (Also be aware that use of that overdone plotline brings an automatic assumption that your OC is a Mary-Sue, as does the use of a name that doesn't belong in Middle-Earth)

And even though this is intended to be helpful and isn't a flame, I can't resist saying that BWAHAHAHAHA I fear no Flame-Reatardant Swiss Army Knives for we trolls are knife-proof! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
loz h da orli lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
wanna know why u got no reviews 1 word its CRAP
nienna chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
moremoremoremoremore...please? I love it. Don't leave me hanging on to the edge!
blue jeans baby chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
i like, i like very, very much! poor legolas...
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3