Reviews for Shadow Stalker: Advent of a Hero
DannyBoy2k chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
Delightful story, and one that "redeems" Stalker no less. Definitely up there with the usual quality of your stories, and even better, all the story at once. Of course, now I want more, so, here's hoping you'll at least consider making a sequel.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
I always liked this story, it's interesting to see a new version.
fraidykat chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
Loved the story, yeah i like almost everyone else would love to see more but there always going to a stopping point and if this is it you done a great job. Thank you very much stay safe and well.
Juanita
tonyisthefool chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
This was really pretty good. As somebody else pointed out, it's an edit of an old fic, and it's pretty similar, from what I remember.

I do wonder, though, if there will be anything else with this world. I think a series of oneshots would be pretty cool.
Architect Ironturtle chapter 3 . 12/14/2020
I'm pretty this is an edit and reupload of one of Ack's older stories, because I know I've seen this character arc and power before. In fact, when I go check my PM history, I have a response to a review I left on that story from the author. Still good though.
Marvinen chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
Another solid yarn from one of the best fanfic writers that I know. An Ack chapter makes my day, snd an entire story like this feels like thr Christmas came early. Thank you so much.
ranma hibiki chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
all of this..wasn't a prologue (could be, but isn't in this case). but just a beginning of 'A' new story...wow

you read so many stories where SS is such a B #$% that you just hate her an love to hate her. but this puts a different spin on things. nature VS Nurture Vs Taylor.. I think I could get to like this Sophia, I think she could very well turn out to be a real hero..no, you already have her on that path an she showed in the last couple chapters she IS a hero. you don't have to be Superman/Alexandria, you just have to do the right thing an do your best )

sorry, got me philosophical an mushy now xP
but a great fic..kinda puts on (or me at least) into thought of..what if most of the cannon stories we know, AREN'T themselves the actual story, but just be start of the journey ahead, an what we know is just the prologue, the 'Flashback' all in one go instead of spread out over the whole story *coughnarutocough* _

either way, was a good read, keep up the good work!
fuunu chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
overall great except as others pointed out chapter 5 has formatting errors
Ystyryelle chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Review posted 14 Dec 2020 - may be obsolete later

Love the story, but there's a little problem with this chapter - full of formatting data, makes it almost unreadable as every paragraph has font and colour info on it.
Robert Harrison chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
This chapter is, as of this review, completely unreadable, it’s got all sorts of formating code filling up the gaps between the words. Which is just as well, it’s 4am and I really should be sleeping.
DannyBoy2k chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Ok, yeah...thus chapter is, at this point, completely broken and probably need a re-upload.
nesquarx chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Liking what I'm reading, might want to fix the formatting on this one
Walsharno chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Formatting error on this chapter, please fix and re-upload
Blue flavoured Coffee chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Love the story so far, this chapter needs to get its formating fixed though
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Chapter 5 is all messed up.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »