Reviews for Give Me A Ring (Again) Sometime
Ieyre chapter 1 . 9/21
I would trade them being happy for the last six years of Cheers. Also, the little role play/callback to their first conversation was wonderful.
C.D chapter 1 . 3/4
You have me tearing up. I absolutely love this. You did such a great job
Appreciator chapter 1 . 2/1
Ring ring...just re reading your stories and trying again each today and tomorrow to see if there might be a new great piece of your work yet. No pressure ;-)
Praise praise, hail hail to your work and talent again for so wel capturing the characters, the feelings, the might have beens that we really wanted so bad
cheersgiftedtome chapter 1 . 1/2
Excellent...crazy what a hold they had and continue to have over "their" audience...
cheersgiftedtome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
great read for the holidays. huge kudos for giving sam and diane the ending they deserved.
samdianefrv chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Damn, you hit it out of the park again. The tidal wave of emotions I felt while reading this... thanks for that. This is so sweet. This is exactly what should’ve happened!
chrsshlllng chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
REALLY well done. Great , original, sweet, in comp;ete line with all real Cheers episodes. Quite a treat! THANK you for being this gifted...soooo stupid that the Cheers writers couldn't have made THIS up!
BUT...end game does not mean u are released from wrting MORE Sam&Diane stories. Please DO continue...NO Sam and Diane 5 /10/20 years later from here...just ...missing pieces from the first 5 seasons (and last seasons 3 episodes)
roe chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
I LOVE YOU SERIOUSLY PLEASE DON’T EVER STOP WRITING
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
this is insane omg you are insane for this god you are the person responsible for me crying before work. thank you so much, frenchmarionette! you are just a gift that keeps on giving. happy holidays to you!