Reviews for Harry Potter and A Galaxy Far Far Away
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Thank you so much for this amazing Christmas present. We missed reading your fan fictions and we're hoping that you are finally back to writing again.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Only criticism I have is that you’re doing too much to explain all these wonderfully overpowered things Harry can do. I think a more natural way of doing this is subtlety. You don’t need to outline Harry’s process doing these things, they should be natural and subtle. For example, Harry doing wandless magic. Harry should have still been using his wand but he’d occasionally show wandless magic here and there. Maybe a scene where he does something entirely wandless. It gives a sense of a huge power beneath the surface, but not shown off to reader like other fanfics do. It’s cooler, and it reads less like a SI power trip.

Another example, he doesn’t have to go in depth about his knowledge of wards, he can mumble something complicated and mysterious, and then do it naturally. Trust me, it’s a much nicer way to expand on this powerful Harry. Mysterious and subtle SI power trip
comodo50 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Neat. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next. Q: will it have any pairing?
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
This seems interesting, how old Harry btw?
Is magic and the force same thing or magic combination of light and dark side of force?

It would be fun to see how strong/skilled/connect to the force(magic) Harry compared to Yoda, Anakin etc.
fraewyn chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Love it!
sandmanwake chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
What was the point of bargaining down to 7500 if he was going to round up to 10k for no reason?

Nothing wrong with Harry Potter as a name.

He could also pretend to be a moisture farmer on the side and use the water making spell to sell water.
grovepjp chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Tx
HorusRa chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
How to Mask His Magic as Blaster-bolts... Vash Stampede's Revolver From Trigun, 7 Drilled Cylinder, each one with a different Effect Charged an loaded Cristal, one as. Stun, other that mix piercing, fire, and a Minor Blasting Hex, no Curse. A Third that mix the Aguamenti and Fulmens Curse (Lighting and Water), a Fourth with Something that can Pierce armored ATTA, LAATS, and that eight wheeled Tanks for the Clone Wars Series, Fifth and Sixth, anything that Cross your mine and Seventh a inch long, quarter inch wide concéntrated Killing Curse.
Celtic.J chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Really enjoyed the first chapter looking forward to the next, notice harry arrived 6 years before anakins d.o.b ,will harry meet shimi before then it would be interesring to see harry as anakins father or step father a marauder raised anakin would drive palpatine up the wall
Andralyng chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
realy love all your story you have a great story/world building its feal a live
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
aws0meness
tosca chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Thrilled to see another story! Looking forward to reading more. :-)
cesarjunior233 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Awww, I wish you could do a very long story of this
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Great to finally see you back! An HP/SW story is the first thing you put out is really awesome too! I enjoy that particular fandom and cant wait for you to put your story into the mix. Between this and your other stories I cant wait. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
twelve days of harry potter goodness in the star wars verse, huh. i can't wait to read all of that. thank you for sharing, even if it's not a complete story and only the beginning of a much larger arc, the thought is appreciated.
2,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 .. Last Next »