Reviews for Harry Potter and A Galaxy Far Far Away
Soul Sendant chapter 9 . 11/30/2023
must have been what another ten years as it takes a year to do a fast planet survey and the retard author said they had only finished a couple so this is all nonsense that couldn't happen in a single year going by the authors own written ignorance.
Soul Sendant chapter 9 . 11/30/2023
It's a light Saber almost exactly the same as a sword, you dumb pice of shit except the light Saber is just better seriously no intelligence was put into this that is for sure with stupid as remarks like it's a light Saber nothing like a sword except it Is a sword and the fighting styles are sword fighting styles you retard.
Soul Sendant chapter 8 . 11/30/2023
more dumb bullshit wasting time getting nowhere at all the retard has even made his home base on such shitty useless planet
Soul Sendant chapter 8 . 11/30/2023
story hasn't gone anywhere yet that's worth a damn and already talking about kids while pretending it's to keep his species alive? this is definitely retarded bullshit and I'm out it's too dumb only ignorant kids could enjoy it
Soul Sendant chapter 7 . 11/29/2023
The stupid sentient personal assistant constantly being referred to as PA is retarded and lazy and not a female entities name.
Soul Sendant chapter 7 . 11/29/2023
Why the fuck would Ron's wife leave him a come to be with Harry? not to mention only retards see a Hermione harry relationship as anything more than a joke as their personalities are so different its hard to believe they could have even been friends.
Soul Sendant chapter 6 . 11/29/2023
Yeah all potential is lost its just some retarded bullshit for sure.
Soul Sendant chapter 4 . 11/28/2023
What a slave minded little bitch this Harry is. The ignorance levels are rising again. But if the author truly wrote each chapter in a single day by themselves, which I highly doubt but could be wrong, and that would explain the issues I have as mistakes by an author rushing out what could be a great story if effort and thought was put into it instead of throwing together a story. I see this author actually may have some skills, but is either too impatient or doesn't care to take the time to produce what could have been a great novel instead of just ok. And a real worthwhile story is hundreds if not thousands of chapters long usually split into multiple books, not a few chapters barely getting anywhere.
Soul Sendant chapter 3 . 11/28/2023
soy sauce? is harry Asian who the fuck cares about soy sauce? I knew the ignorance would keep showing itself
Soul Sendant chapter 3 . 11/28/2023
This Harry is pathetic so far. Hopefully, this gets more interesting instead of continuing this Harry the Builder bullshit.
Jimhh chapter 15 . 11/27/2023
I have read your Stargate story,I am kinda sad you haven't posted an update for it yet. It is so well written that I checked out uou other stories, as this was the most recent updated one I started reading it, and wow it's great, I just wish the techno babble was more summarized, you should through Harry for a loop or Prank and have Hermiony show up, it coul be a time difference or time just moves slower or something, just a thought. Good job .
Soul Sendant chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
The ignorance gets worse with every sentence. Low intelligence authors are a plague.
Soul Sendant chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
And the ignorance starts in the first chapter meaning it will only get worse.
Negro Force User chapter 15 . 11/24/2023
I love this story please don't drop it.
Blueowl chapter 15 . 11/24/2023
Awesome chapter, especially the dragon and the religion that's embracing his appearance XD. I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry reacts when their church shows up on Tatooine.

Also liking the relationship with Jubba, and making him the godfather :3. So awesome. And love all the improvements Harry is making. The gloves are off! And the fact many people think the dragon was an illusion or whatever, that makes sense and is hilarious.

Looking forward to when Qui-gon talks with Harry again. And hope Anakin visits soon too.
2,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »