Reviews for The Golden Angel
Agus RambleOn chapter 6 . 6/19
"I'll update next week or next month"

Well, that was a fucking lie
watstha chapter 6 . 6/2
I'm gonna be honest, when I first read about the pairings, the first thing I did was roll my eyes and then almost closed the page, BUT what stopped me was how damn well written and well paced your story is.

I'm surprised by the grammar on this fic as well as the restrain you have in certain topics such as the pairing.

While other stories suffer from 'telling instead of showing' you actually manage to show and not tell.

Long story short, really liking the story and I'm excited to see where it goes next! You more than deserve a follow and a favorite.
mario986 chapter 6 . 6/2
I really like this story alot. good job on the chapter, hopefully with this story. that there will be no ill will between Goku and Anakin Skywalker.
Ceps chapter 1 . 6/1
Why do authors of stories that actually catch my attention take so fucking long to write but the idiots who write about the most asinine shit get can post 100k words in a month or so
eng09467 chapter 5 . 5/30
nice story
Doodleboy565 chapter 6 . 5/29
This was a fantastic chapter as always! The interactions between Goku and the Jedi Council were genuinely fun to read, and I loved their reaction to his ki in comparison to the Force. I didn't expect Kit-Fisto of all people to want to spar with Goku, but if it happens, I'm looking forward to seeing how that fight turns out.

Including the Namekian species as a part of the Jedi Archives was also a very interesting detail. Since the Dragon Ball Super manga confirmed that Namek was not their original planet, I'm wondering if a Namekian Jedi existed at one point in the Star Wars galaxy's history. Perhaps there are another set of Dragon Balls that exist as well.

It was nice to finally see Anakin and Obi-Wan appear as well. You did a great job describing Anakin's nightmare with his mom and her potential death. That might be one of my favorite parts of this chapter, honestly. It was very well done.

Overall, I can't wait to read Chapter 7 when you're able to write it, man! The events of Attack of the Clones are about to begin and I'm excited to see what changes you'll make to that film's story. Goku's first interactions with Anakin and Obi-Wan are sure to be a treat too.

P.S. I like how Goku told Padme about Palpatine's "evil" ki this early on. I have a feeling Padme won't be as trusting of the Chancellor's character as she was in the original continuity, which is cool.
GhostSnoggAsh chapter 2 . 5/18
I just want say take your time to storyline your try to image and learn to improve. Dont be afraid to ask help from other's. (: you doing great job
I love the story so far but please don’t do the stupid decision of super make goku stupid he’s not they ruined goku personality so please don’t make him too stupid.
scody1239 chapter 6 . 5/11
Morris chapters please my good sir
EvDep chapter 6 . 5/11
I liked the story: the plot and characters for a fanfic (especially for a crossover) are very exciting.

But there is one BUT — a nerf to Goku. How exactly? I'll explain below.

Once again, the destruction of the planet is presented as something significant... The planetary level has long been surpassed!

Here is a link to a video showing DIRECT achievements from DB, DBZ and DBGT, demonstrating the destructive power of the characters: /kHC8RvDX1Rw?sioW9abxtv78YwepDf
In short, level of strength at which it is possible to destroy the planet was achieved by Piccolo Daimao with a battle power (Sentoreku) of 260. Yes, these were the words of Piccolo himself, but considering that Roshi had previously with a battle power of ~100 (he had 139 at the beginning of DBZ; after training for 22 Budokai Tenkaichi) with the help of Kamehameha SPRAYED the moon.
It is clear that even in classic DB there are ambiguous moments, but the overall picture is quite clear.

I will not describe here the canvas of text with the principles of the DB combat system (for example, the ratio of combat strength to combat capabilities). If you have questions and/or you disagree with me, you can write to me in PM.
English is not my native language, so due to the translator I might have expressed myself incorrectly somewhere.
GhostSnoggAsh chapter 5 . 4/23
I just want say take your time to Review the plot of this storyline your try to image and learn to improve. Dont be afraid to ask help from other's. (: you doing great job
TaitanoRules555 chapter 6 . 4/22
I hope you do something with the clones in this fic.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 5 . 4/22
Will the clones have a huge role in the story?
TaitanoRules555 chapter 4 . 4/22
Great chapter
TaitanoRules555 chapter 3 . 4/22
Great chapter keep up the good work