Reviews for Not frozen
IceBlueRose chapter 1 . 1/13
Agreed about killing Tara! It's even worse that the episode they killed her off is the first time they put her in the opening credits as a main cast member. I remember I was so excited when I saw that. Silly high school me still hadn't caught on that that was probably a bad sign when it came to Joss (well, in this instance, Marti). Ugh.

Ha, enjoy Crystal Lake, Warren! You'll have a killer time, I'm sure!

That was terrible but I couldn't resist. Great one shot!
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Yeah! Tara MacLay's was the cruelest and most unnecessary thing done by the writers. SCREW YOU, MARTI NOXON. Good thing Xander reacted in time to get down, allowing Buffy to also dodge at a safe distance to disarm Warren. The scumbag is arrested, Tara lives, which is always a bonus, Tillow lives on, and FUCK KENNEDY because I don't give a fuck about her, heck, like said earlier, even the background characters of the Buffyverse are more engaging and interesting than Kennedy.
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Yes, killing Tara off was the most unnecessary thing to happen in the show. FUCK YOU MARTI!

Good that Xander wasn't frozen and stopped Warren.

Well, that's fantastic. *Smirks* Warren will get exactly as he deserves.

Nicely done my friend.
Julia7we23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
dsfafghjfkglh;j'k
p[';lhigkufjydhtgrfedafegtdhyfjukgilo;
Bl4ckHunter chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Amazing one-shot.

Good that Warren didn't kill his girlfriend (* snickers *), since Whedon can be cruel and don't get me started on Kennedy and Tara being alive is always a bonus in my book.

Oh, ho, ho, RIP (Rest In Pieces) Warren in the next one * maniacal evil laugh *