Reviews for Cold Heart
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
I just read the first few chapters and I already can tell she's a BIG Mary-Sue. I mean Haldir and Legolas falling in love with her that quick, you should of slowed down the process. When Anna asks Galadriel about Legolas's past, she wouldn't not even tell her it and speaking of Anna, you have choosen bad names. I get its fanfiction, but still. Elrond would of given her an elvish name (and she is an elf, make more sense). And elena ( you might as well name her Rebecca, Stacey, or maybe...MARY-SUE)? The chapter where Anna has the nightmare about orcs, first of all, Legolas WOULDN'T come barging in like especially with a weapon ( you completely are destroying the real character and making me hate you even more by doing that), secondly Haldir wouldn't have "sneak" into her room like that and just that second Elrond comes in ( highly doubt it). That's all to say, since I could not and would not read further ( I'm afraid if I did, I would start to hate this story even more than before)! This is a horrible story and by god how the hell do you have that many reviews!

your FORMER reader
rehtaehwashere chapter 25 . 4/2/2008
I loved your story, but it had a sad ending...
into.the.void chapter 25 . 10/11/2005
That was amazing. I just came across your story today, and could not stop reading it. Wow. I usually hate it when people say they cry during fics, but I actually did. That ending was so tragic. Beautifully written. Really. Heartbreaking, but beautiful non the less. I hope there is a sequel, I haven't checked yet. If there is, yeah! If there isn't, I hope you make one. Wonderful story. I wish it went on forever. Elisa
The Psychotic One chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
HEY! It's elfrangeress2931. I got embarrased when I deleted my story and so I started over. New pnname, new story, new specialty, just so you'll recognize me.

I came by the LOTR neighborhood, which I haven't done in a year or so. Somewhere aroundt here. ANd so I decided to come reread your story. Yes, it's that good.

Anyway, I re-realized how well-written this story was and how good of an author you are. It's sad that this talent hasn't been used since last July, but hey, I've no room to speak myself. To put it bluntly, I love this story, and I think that a seuel would do very nice, but apparently you haven't left much room for a sequel. But you're a good author, so I have faith. _

Guess I'll go now. Love your story again. Hope you come out of your hiatus soon (and I hope I do too).

Ja ne!

The Psychotic One
MordeMe chapter 25 . 2/9/2005
IT"S SO SAD! I love your story with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. SEQUEL!
EndOfLife chapter 25 . 10/31/2004
Hi. You have GOT to write a sequel!PLease PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I love ur story! Its . Im a lil hyper but... Anyways, please write a sequel._ill die without it..._
Katia0203 chapter 25 . 9/15/2004
*sighs* I read this story many months ago, and I came back to it because I couldn't remember if I'd reviewed it or not. I didn't! WOW...and I'm your beta! Yes, your wonderful beta aragors-girl33 switched her name. I might switch it to KT because that's what everyone calls me now, but hey?

Anyway, about this chapter. Didn't love the ending, but hey, it does wrap everything up. And though running away might seem cowardly, it really isn't in this story, which makes it great! Not all stories have happy endings, do they?

Well, I'll hopefully be able to chat with you through email or reviews soon.

Namarie mellonamin!

Namarie,

KT
CaptainCrash chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Damn my late night surfing... I was planning to read this in one sitting, however it is so late that I must go to bed.

You have my word I will finish this.

CC
Kalissa55 chapter 25 . 8/8/2004
You wrote the fic well, but I'm really dissapointed with the ending. I can't believe Anna left everyone. It just seems like the fic never really ended properly. It was so sad, and I felt so bad for Legolas, and Elrohir.
xMegh chapter 25 . 7/22/2004
...

Incredible.

I read this entire thing straight through today and there were so many times where I just clamped my hand against my mouth and screamed- I'm not joking- from the unexpected twists you created. You are such an unbelievably gifted writer and I would love to see a sequel...

And if Elrohir gets Anna/Kem, can I have Legolas? Please? lol just kidding... but if you really don't...

~Luv always*

Meg AKA DramaQueen
Inaelathenna chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
This sucks. And I mean it. Read the books and get original. This is filth.
The Harry Potter Obsessor chapter 25 . 4/29/2004
Absolutely beautiful. Perfect endinng. Beautiful twist. BYE!
elfrangeress2931 chapter 25 . 4/28/2004
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQQUEL!
Please?
Eowyn from Naboo chapter 25 . 4/25/2004
Aww, I got thanked! :) Ahem... If I haven't told you before, I really like this ending, especially considering all the other junky cliche stuff out there. Most people would have stuck her with someone for a happily ever after ending, but this is more realistic, so I like it better, even more so considering my current disillusionment (is that a word?) with fairy tales. And that was a major run on sentence... Oh well. Anything else? Oh yeah, I'd like to see a sequel, and I'm looking forward to snitching the rough drafts of your new story. :) Adios!
mush chapter 25 . 4/22/2004
This story is so sad! It really sucks for Legolas and Elrohir.
Anyway, great ending! It wasn't predictable at all! I think im speaking for lots of people when I say that you should make a sequel!