Reviews for Going After Junior
RaptorBater chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
Dude. R U gonna update sometime soon? It’s been ages. Dying for next part! keep it up!
Fearless chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
Tbh, I never think about this. I really love it ! Never though there would be a story where Blue-Eyes lived :x I had so many things in my head that came back from the original story lol
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2021
I just read this for the first time, and so far it’s going great. I really like the unexpected but quite welcome appearances of Godzilla and Patch. I doubt Godzilla will show up again (let alone Mothra or Rodan), but from the note at the end of chapter 3, I should be looking forward to a scene where Speckles meets the spirits of his long gone family, Lion King style. And I can’t wait for that!
Nature Boy chapter 4 . 1/13/2021
Poor Speckles and Blue Eyes. Life just keeps throwing challenge after challenge at them. This was an awesome chapter btw!
Reconzilla117 chapter 4 . 1/13/2021
And now, Speckles’ and Blue Eyes’ quest to save Junior has now begun! Keep up the fantastic work!
Nature Boy chapter 3 . 1/6/2021
It makes me sad that Junior thinks he’s a disappointment to his parents. But this was a nice chapter! I’m tense about the next one, ngl.
Reconzilla117 chapter 3 . 1/6/2021
Awesome job! I’ve heard of Patch, it never really gave him much thought. Again, nice work and I look forward to chapter four!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2021
GODZILLA! Hope to see him again.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2021
A very interesting appearance involving the almighty Godzilla.
Nature Boy chapter 2 . 1/2/2021
When I saw there would be a cameo, I did not expect it would be the Big G. This chapter was awesome!
Reconzilla117 chapter 2 . 1/2/2021
Marvelous work my friend! I like how you changed up the raptor scene with a Torosaurus helping Speckles and Blue Eyes. Nice small background on One Eye’s reason for his hate and rage. Lastly, I absolutely enjoyed the Godzilla cameo! I look forward to the next chapter!
Nature Boy chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
A Journey to the Fire Mountain AU with Blue Eyes alive? I like this already
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
Oooh I’m glad to see that this AU where Blue Eyes is alive has returned! I can’t wait to see the next chapter!
Reconzilla117 chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Fantastic man! Truly fantastic! I look forward to seeing the rest of this!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5