Reviews for Another Daughter
Pinkstar4415 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
HAHAHAHA THATS SO FREAKIN FUNNY! "you is fat" xD "me? ur fat ass is the one who LANDED ON ME!" *rolling on floor laughing* I LUVED IT! hahahahahahahahahahaha...ur a great writer! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats the best one ive read yet!

MonRan20 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
The story is interesting and has a great deal of potential. The dialogue format of the story is a little hard to follow, though.

Incidentally, I'm willing to act as editor, and more than willing to give advice on the story writing part, if you wish. Let me know.
777chan chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
i didn't get it. why is the whole chapter in dialogue form?

i liked it better when it was a *story*

but if you're more comfortable this way, then by all means, go on... :p
lovehinalover chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
lol, thats funny Strange concept too, I want to know whats going on with those crystals... I think I know who Belle's dad is too, I have a hunch at least, hehe. Keep writing, and thanks for the review on my story!
Ice Ninja Freeze chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Hey, it's me bsnow2, but now Ice Ninja Freeze(I paid the price of doin that Hotaru/Chibi-USa hentai fanfic, and ,my old account was banned)

This fanfic is getting better and better with each chapter, cant wait till the next one...and what about the Outer Sailor Scouts? Are they gonna be in this fanfic?
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
Umm...SS2, it was a bit on the short side. I hope that the next five are a bit longer, and I apolgize for not updating my stories.
artdiva89 chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
I agree with Nukumi, plz tell us who the father is! We just gotta know!
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Kawaii! I love it.
Nukumi chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
C'mon, tell us who the father is!
*stomps foot and pouts*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
um, funny. I don't like cussing though.
Galactic Crystal chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
Great Story, Please Finnish...:)
Chibi Emi-Kura-Maro chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
Oddly enough, I'm enjoying it... However- certain words frighten me... Cursing makes my ears cry!
Oderschvank chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
Wow, that was totally kawaii! Quite hillarious too. Well, update soon. Ja ne!
~Kiki~ Time-Goddess
Sairyu chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
BAD PLACE TO DO A CLIFFEE! hehehe though it does make me want to read more :) great story!
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Kawaii! I thought that it was hilarious.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »