Reviews for Dare Not Close My Eyes
Willowbranch chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Lovely! A very wonderful story!
Freddie23 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
A really good story, well constructed and well-written. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Vaoni chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
Wow! That story was so good!

I was really surprised at how... good... your female character is! I was expecting a horrible mary sue but she was great. As soon as she was introduced I liked her. Great work
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Wow. I love this fic! Is there a seguel?

Let me go see... Nope, can't see it. If there is, can u tell me the title? thanks.

Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
LOVED it! and I dont normally read LOTR fanfic!

Jedi-Bant chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
I must admit that at one point i thought you were going to kill Amrungil off but i am glad that you didn't, although i think that Arwen should have come to see her sister off.

A very good read, i very much enjoyed it. Thanks.

Tommy14 chapter 13 . 4/7/2005
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for all your time and effort.
nit-pick chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
Legolas couldn't have known about the One Ring, and neither could any other Elf in Mirkwood. They are almost a race apart, being mostly uncultured and unlearned, enjoying their feasts and their wine.

But otherwise, good job.
JediPadawan18 chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
OH! I want an Elf! SE! I'M REVIEWING! Uh...hold a sec while I read the chapter...Okay, I'm back. Great chapter...poor Legolas and Yarna! You're description is really good, and I really like this story so far! Great job!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I just found this and it sounds interesting. I defenitely want to read more. I will come back to do that soon.
the red feather chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
Very good and flowing story, but the ending could use some changing. Just a hint.
itarilde-elenastar chapter 13 . 12/23/2003
yay! that was so awesome! i remember loving this fic before, and then i lost it, and now i found it again! lol. i love your descriptions! awesome word usage, etc. i also love your characters and plots...fabulous! i cant wait to read some of your other stories! :D:D:D. wonderful! :D:D:D. ttyl!
itarilde-elenastar chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
omg! i found you again! yes! ok, so here's the story, so you dont think i'm insane...i was reading this story like 5 months ago on my mom's , and you hadnt finished updating it. and...i forgot to write down your pen name or the story title and i couldnt find it! now, i was just going to do a search for something else just for fun, but when i typed in the "i" with the LotR filter, it gave me something i had previously searched for that was "i must not close my eyes" or something like that...and there your story was! yes!yes!yes! omg i had been trying to look for this for so long, but then i eventually gave up...yay!
so anyways, i can't read it now, but i swear i will return and read it! :D:D:D:D thanx!
ssondAnOsamaA chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
DrowRanger chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
Love your fic. It's really awesome. I've read a lot of what you've writtin, but I particulary liked this one. Keep up the good work.