Reviews for Runaway
devilgrl1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
this story is pretty good. i like that fact that RYU and KASUMI got together. i think it is a little fruity that hayate forgave kasumi so fast though.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Saa... it's a shame that you haven't touched this fic in so many years. I'm a RyuxKasumi fan shortly (immediately) after playing DOA2. Ryu is what I imagine the epitome of true Samurai. I find him something to be admired; and although the old Asian traditions and philosophy are hard to understand in contemporary society, I can't help but feel fascination for this enigma of a character.

Whatever avenue your writing career chooses to take, I realy loved this one.
Grey Shade chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Hey its preety cool your story just carefull with dialogues and spelling ok? well continue pliss with the story cause I cant wait to see what is next
Yumi Mihara chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Mina:AYANE IS THE BIGGEST BITCH IN DA WORLD! I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! *starts throwing things in her anger*

Taka:CALM DOWN MINA! She really does love your story she just hates *ducks as a tv flies past her head* ayane. Love the *jumps as a lamp flies low* Haybusa Kasumi fluff! *sidesteps a candle* Update!
Graywords-girl chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Hmm... I like it. But I think you should focus on Kasumi and Ryu's relationship a bit more. Make it develop into a REAL realation ship. Perhaps in the next chapter you could focus on Kasumi sorting out her feelings for him. Just my opinion.
Ja ne,
~Gray
ultimate-ruler92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
wow well this is interesting...hm well its good
Rex J. Nibcore chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
I liked it. It was once again well written. You need to proofread your work or have a beta reader. In the last paragraph you wrote Kagome instead of a Kasumi. _
Rex J. Nibcore chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow. This is really good. There is only one problem. You kept using the name Ryo instead of Ryu.
Mia chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Oh oh! I like this a lot! Please Update! I really enjoy this! It's got the right amount of everything
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Kyaah! I wanna see how well Kasumi could fight in your fic! Yep! Aww...HAYATE IS TOO CRUEL! Aww...continue soon anyways!
Venus Of Love chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Revenge... I wonder what Kasumi has in stored for her siblings. I love Kasumi/Hayabusa fics! Please continue it!

VOL-chan
Spectra16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I didn't get to thoroughly read your story. I'm in Tech Ed. Mrs. Paydon'll kill me. But it was suspenceful! YAY!
serenity chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
geat story! ilove so much, this story is a winner. i just love it so much keep going before i die!
UrbanPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
HAA:Way to goo keep going!

Ama: (Not here at the moment but she would say the same)