Reviews for The Spirit of the Season
lovemycastle chapter 3 . 12/5/2022
Love love love!
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 11/29/2021
Really enjoyed this read again! thank you!
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 1/25/2021
Happy 2021. And thanks for this story.
Devaduck chapter 3 . 1/21/2021
Thank you so much for writing love your stories :)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
I’m always elated to see your postings. I’m a big fan and I especially enjoy reading stories written by those who love and miss Caskett just as much as I do.
Of course it took Beckett being sloppily drunk for her to admit how much he meant to her.
I wanted Castle to be a little bit more careful with his heart and not allow her back so easily into his life but, the heart wants what the heart wants.
Him in boxer shorts...yeah, it’s a nice mental picture.
CileSuns92 chapter 3 . 1/6/2021
Awe, look at them, being mature, responsible adults in a relationship.

Sweet boyfriend Castle melts my heart. What a way to ring in the new year!

Thank you for your story, and I hope there are many more to come in 2021! Happy New Year!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 1/4/2021
What a lovely way to bring in the new year. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2021
Always love reading your stories thank you and happy New year
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 1/3/2021
I agree with Castle. Finally being able to kiss Kate would definitely be his best Christmas gift.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2021
Awesome Christmas gift to us! We love Castle. Read it in one seating.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
This is a nice Christmas gift to us this season. We love Castle.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
Oh, what a start! I always like stories that have Castle overhearing a drunk Beckett talking with Lanie post-47 seconds and realizing he might have jumped to conclusions, followed up with him then taking care of drunk Beckett and some confessions happening. I like how he talks her into coming over for Christmas after she gets off her shift.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2021
A sweet story. Thanks and happy new year.
life's a mystery chapter 3 . 1/1/2021