Reviews for False Reality
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Ugh, this was so good but Kelt completely ruined it for me! I seriously hope she somehow "disappears" at the end. I like your writing though, so I'll probably read your other stories but I just can't bing myself to like Kelt. It only has a little to do with her disregard for the strength of the dwarves, who happen to be my fav lotr race.

Besides, I never did like people (Kelt) who pick and choose morals they'll follow. An Elf being tortured is no worse than a human being so, and Kelt just plain annoys me.

I love your writing style though!
Bri chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I like it so far, although I don't really like Kelt. She's a little much for me, she wants Nirt punished but she doesn't like seeing the elves hurt? Too conflicting for me, I feel like I'm reading abou two different people. Also she's more than a bit mary suish.

I like the rest though, and can't wait to read your sequels.
Midnight Promise chapter 15 . 6/30/2007
Hey,

Awesome story, perfect ending to attract us to the next one. . .Sneaky little thing aren't ya? _-

Great chapter, seemed a tad rushed but it still was a joy to read. Aw, poor Aragorn. *huggles* I am seeing so much future Aragorn Angst. . .:D

Cheers,

Midnight Promise
Midnight Promise chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
Hey,

This chapter was the best! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Humor played in with angst. . .It was awesome!

Lol, Elrohir running into an orc camp. . .priceless!

:D

Midnight Promise
Midnight Promise chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
Hey,

*blinks* I have gone nine chapters without reviewing. . .I am addicted to the story now, thanks ever-so-much! _-

Like the protectiveness that the twins display to Estel, always love that kind of thing with the brothers. :)

Poor Aragorn. . .He gets tortured so much. . .*sighs* :D Bad for him, good for us!

Little tiny typos but nothing major. The story is awesome so far and you really do a great job on it! (I am very jealous. . . ;-)

-Midnight Promise
Thorongirl chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
Wow! I had totally forgotten about this story but since I was checking the "just in" category I came across the update for your other story, checked it out, and came up with "False Reality." I read it last summer and really fell in love with it, including your female OC and all that Aragorn "angst." Not sure how I missed your other stories so will check them out.
sielge chapter 15 . 1/29/2005
This was a beautiful and good writen story! I will go now and read the part 2 of your trilogy...
Liyeane chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Another amazing chapter.
Liyeane chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow. amazing story! :D
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I'm just finding your work, but can't wait to read more! I've definitely clicked all the little boxes below!
Pernauriel chapter 15 . 3/8/2004
I have been looking for this story for ages and all I could remember from it was one of the twins running into orcs and leading them to the enemy. I enjoyed reading this story when I first read it and I am going to re read it now. I also enjoyed reading teardrop and i will play so I don't know how I missed this one each time I looked at your page. I am also going to read of memories and nightmares. I will let you know when I have read all of them again.
tmelange chapter 15 . 1/31/2004
Great story. Kudos.
Nell Marie chapter 15 . 9/19/2003
Hi, sorry this review is so late. I had to move . . .to the other side of the world! But I'm home now and just had a chance to read this.

Lovely last chapter. . . or is it the beginning of another story? Please say yes! It was great to see everyone together again, and laughing, and i liked your description of Aragorn's thoughts on his life. Plenty of adventure left to come. . . ?

Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it so much.

NM
Elafacwen chapter 15 . 9/15/2003
You left a cliffie at a end of a story! You are going to kill many people by doing that! Darn, this is my last review for this story so I better be nice. :D This chapter was very well writen and entertaining. Wow, I can't spell! don't mind that. lol Please get the next story up soon! Pretty Please! Pretty pretty pretty please! Um...well shoot! I don't have anything else to say! But yet I don't want to stop writing! This story was such a good story! Well, see you some other day nin mellon!**gallops away into the horizon** Namarie!
grumpy chapter 15 . 9/14/2003
hi there, very good ending to your story, i liked it a lot, one of the best ending out there. How long can strider go without sleeping? looking forward to your next story, as soon as possible
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »