Reviews for Dory and The Turtles
cool liked it
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This is great
AmeliaHawkins chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Most awesome! I really liked your fic, it really looked like part of the movie! :)
ChibiHeartDragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Marlin: ...we haven't spoken in a while... how are you?
Dory: Hmm, can't complain.
I can't complain about this. Cute.
Lucky Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Good job! Your fic sounds like it was really part of the movie!
morph chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Dude! Another Crush fic! Awsome! This was,like, totally the best! You really had everyone in character, ya know? Keep up the good work, dude. ;)
Majorkami chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Very cool! And I think you kept Dory completely in character, so don't worry about 'better than average memory'. Can't wait to see what you turn out next!
Koji chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Nice! Not off at all and well reflected in terms of the characters! Keep it up!
Dory-Fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Marlin: Dory, can you see anything?

Dory: Ah! Something's got me!

Marlin: That was me! Sorry!

Dory: *gasps* who's that?

Marlin: 'Who is it?' Who do you think it is? It's me!

Dory: hmm...are you my conscious?

Marlin: Yes, Dory. I'm your conscious. We haven't spoken in a while. Now, do you see anything?

*there is a little light*

Dory: Yeah. Yeah, I see a light...hey, conscious? Am I dead?

HEHEHEHEHe I love dory she is such a lunitic!
Ariae chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
how cute!
Wafflecat1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
That was cool!
Marlin's Only Fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Oh, that's so perfect! *grins widely* I thought it was adorable. POV fics are the most fun to write. :) That's exactly how Dory would act. And I can so imagine Marlin dreaming horrible things about what happened ... poor Marlin ... he worries so much. Nice touch, that part. :)

Thank you for posting this fic!

Marlin's Only Fan
Madelynne Rabb chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
What a sweet story!

Love, Luck, and Lollipops,

Madelynne

Dory: The Sea Monkey has my money.
The Bawdy Bardess chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Hey! I LOVED your stories, both of them. And thanks for reviewing mine, I appreciated it. I LOVE Finding Nemo too, it's my second favorite movie, next to Lord of the Rings trilogy, but it's my all-time favorite Disney movie. You have some awesome ideas for Finding Nemo that I have never even thought of!

I will continue to read and write Finding Nemo, hoping that they may add it to the movies category. YOU GO GIRL!

Bardess
FlikFreak chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Aww, how cute!

Hey, you! Author person! Yeah, you! You're on my favorites list! Yeah! And there's NOTHING you can do about it! :-D