Reviews for Demon Sword (妖刀真の剣)
chibibotan chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
Abdiel, this fanfic of yours remains one of my most favorite both in the Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin sections of FFN. I don't always have time for fanfics now but whenever I manage to check updates I never forget to check yours. I always have lots to catch up but I don't really mind reading long updates from you because they are always worth the time! I look forward to reading more :)
GoodLuckMother chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
HOLY SHIT! you been working on this fanfic for 9 yearS?
Chibi Botan chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
This is getting better and better. And it made me smile with the Filipino-dub names. I miss calling them "Charlene and Jenny and Eugene,," haha :D

Finally it seems we're getting near to discovering Botan's past. I'm not guessing anymore and just waiting for the next chapters since there's no point to guessing anyway. The important part is that whenever you update, you don't disappoint :)) Keep it up!

Your faithful reader,

Justine / Chibi Botan

PS Have a happy holiday ahead :)))
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice Story Update soon
Schuikichiro chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
About your A/N :

Thats what i really like this fic... well that and the overly well done fighting scenes. Characters here are multi dimensional. Each one has one (ore more) objectives, reasons, beliefs and even background stories. That makes a fic very well though of and written. I like how you compare Ie, whatever name, to Yusuke and when he says fighting against the destiny you want i kinda flashbacked to some manga's heroes that i read once... i think it was at sant seya G series... not sure... And the Battousai part, both figthing and arguing with Kenshin... wow... very nice too.

If there was a way to put a chapter at favs on my profile i would do it... maybe i will just copy and paste it on my profile :P

Plz do keep it up! Your fic is one of the best ones i have ever read on ffnet, on par with Wastelands of Time.

Wow my longest review ever
Chibi Botan chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
I am guessing the same thing as Kagalei but whether that's true or not I look forward to read more! That and the fact that Kenshin and Botan are both my old loves waaaaay way back and no one's replaced them still. :D
Chibi Botan chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
You know what, this freakin deserves a lot more faves and reviews than it's getting. Unfortunately I am often too caught up with the stories you write that I forget to review, and probably the other readers are too.

I love that confession part from Keiko, I'm all teary-eyed when I read it. Perfectly written, I wish this was official and made into a real anime or manga.

Please do keep it up!
Schuikichiro chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
lol so battousai appears.
Seth chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
I really like this ,I'm glad you fixed the story way it was before was a little out of Yu Yu Hakusho up the good work!_
Kagalei chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
This is definetly a unique take on the hold YYH/RK crossover thing. I can't wait until the next chapter. Will the 'Ex' Spirit Detectives get to meet Sano and Yahiko at least? And is Botan the reincarnation of Karou? I can't wait for the answers to these questions.
hitokiribattousai chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
omfg! that was totally awesome! i only read the first chapter, and im hooked and faling off my chair laughing! "oro?" hahahaaha!
Gohan Zero chapter 18 . 4/21/2008
Awesome story. Hope to see another update soon.
Stygian Styx chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
interesting story.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 16 . 4/4/2007
I love Kenshin!
Silver Warrior chapter 16 . 4/1/2007
whoa. I have this odd feeling about Botan and Kenshin...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »