Reviews for Nemo's Crush
Gracelove93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
WHY DID YOU STOP?

KEEP WRITING!
Borris chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hi :-) I think you should keep writing, I like this story. Hey why don't you put the chapter 2 up as another chapter?
I was just wondering, is this going to be a Dory/Marlin fic too, like focusing on Nemo and Kai, but also on them? Or is it just focusing on Nemo? Because you made it sort of like Marlin likes Dory, like he's a bit too shy around her.
But anyway, please update. I hate it when you like stories that are never updated.. ;-)
-HR
Danfred chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Sounds great so far, but maybe when you chang sceanes, you could divide it so I know? Thanks. _
Justin20 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Well written! I like it! MORE! :D
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
YAY! Great story! Me likies! _
The Bawdy Bardess chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
This is an awesome story! I can't wait to see how Marlin reacts to Dory's closeness to Nemo, but you capture Dory's character really well. I can just hear her saying everything you wrote for her. Update soon, okay?
Wafflecat1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Awr, that was a good start! I like the way you right. I, also will be putting up a FN fic soon!

Anyway, Mr. Ray's singy-song voice is so DAMN annoying, but he's cool. But, I thought Bob was the octi-dad, Bill was the seahorse, and...I didn't know one guy was named Phil XD! I thought his son was named Tad, and he was named Ted. Atleast...that's what I wrote down on my hand from the movie when I saw that part. E-mail me about it, 'kay?

Is Kathy that dork-fish with the buckteeth? LMAO, it'd be cool if it was. But yeah, Kai sounds cool. Can't wait 'til ya update!

-Waff