Reviews for Semper Vigiles
dekuton chapter 40 . 9/17
you...did you have eliza get with morgan blackhand? if so then that is absolutely insanely hilarious and awesome. that guy is a legendary merc in the cyberpunk setting. nevertheless...this event for our two spartans is gonna take a long time to heal. hell i almost feel likenshe shouldnt even have bother introducing him as uncle cyrus if she was going to give that ultimatum of hers...i mean...jesus.
AncientofDayz chapter 40 . 9/16
Dang that was a rough chapter, I honestly expected it to be a nice reunion and I was completely blindsided. I understand where she is coming from, 30 years is enough time to accept he is gone, and move on. At the same time for Cyrus it’s a huge betrayal, especially the apparent “disrespect” of her armor and duty. Poor guy just can’t catch a break!
ShinyGiratinaA001 chapter 40 . 9/15
Side note for cleaning things up with a few autocorrection mistakes.
Definitely
had not HD
ShinyGiratinaA001 chapter 40 . 9/15
Great chapter and efinitly a Feels chapter. Sad to see that the two are not on speaking terms anymore but time changes things. What was once a strong bond shattered over time.

And as for the review left by Negronomicon. Spartans have had families. A well known Spartan II 062 HD retired form the UNSC and started a family of her own. She was the tester for the MK VI Mjoiner armor we see John use in Halo 2 and 3. You can read her testing the MK VI in the graphic novel made by Marvel.

Spartans can have and start families. Just most of them haven't had social interactions with other humans so find things a bit socially awkward with non spartan personnel but that can become overcome by time and exposure to others.
War Torn Titan chapter 40 . 9/14
At the end I don’t know why but I was expecting something along the lines of “I’ll mourn the death of Sierra B-259 because she died when that armour was buried, I don’t know you Eliza” but non the less great chapter
Poor Cyrus but good chapter can’t wait for the next chapter chapter
Nofear4231 chapter 40 . 9/14
Rip are boy, good read tho
negronomicon chapter 40 . 9/14
I did enjoy this story thoroughly, however as I have posted in the past I had qualms about humanizing SPARTAN to the extent that they were in this fanfiction, but this chapter is unfortunately a line that I believe has been crossed in my mind, it is impossible for me to conceptualize any SPARTAN having a family, let alone being able to transfer their genetic modifications through children (they can’t) this has made this story sadly unpalatable for me. I have great respect for the author getting to this point and vigilantly working on this fic, but It’s my time to unfollow this great FanFiction.
2Rule179 chapter 40 . 9/14
Man! After all this time for BOTH of them for it to end . . . like that.

I feel for Cyrus. And I pity Eliza.
HALO-Lore chapter 40 . 9/14
Loved the chapter, dislike Eliza…just wow. Now I wonder if Cyrus will pull through or just go full HEADHUNTER. Maybe, humble suggestion here; “Cyrus is the name of a dead man buried long ago. Call me GHOST. That’s all I am now”
MarauderPrime12 chapter 40 . 9/14
Enjoy Vegas
Excellent chapter
human dragon chapter 40 . 9/14
An amazing chapter as always my friend great job :)
CandyBaron chapter 40 . 9/14
I came here to feel good….not feels ;-;
DannyPhantom619 chapter 40 . 9/14
V is a good soulmate.

Though I wonder what Casey/Six would have thought about the conversation between Cyrus and Eli?
Corvus Reborn chapter 40 . 9/14
Damm, I feel sorry for our resident Spartan, all that hope for a reunion crushed; it seems like at any time since his arrival, Eliza could have found Cyrus, and yet, she stayed her hand.

You know, during that last part, when Cyrus got into the Phantom, I had "For The Damaged Coda" aka "Evil Morty's Theme" playing in my head, it seemed fitting given the situation.

And for those calling Eliza out, whilst I understand the intent, and can even agree with it to an extent; I think its more down to her priorities have shifted given that she has a family by blood now, rather than one of simple comraderie.

Still, I hope Cyrus recovers from this in time.