Reviews for Katabatic
fuelforthefunnyf chapter 18 . 5/4
Snape's animagus form wouldn't happen to be a killer whale, would it?
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 1/4
read all 3, sorry I didn't comment on all of them until now, I just had to keep reading through to the end. well done! loved them from beginning to end. I would love to see Harry transform to Phoenix though. ;) Yet keep his humanity and human magic. perhaps when he 'dies' he would have a 'burning day' and be re-born.
Liz Ben chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Loved this trilogy too. Proud to be a member of the order :)
Liz chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
That particular bit where Harry-snape gave Weasley a lashing was the most inspired bit of philosophy writing I have seen in a long while. Loved it!
CheyRain chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
This was really good. I think it was interesting to see Harry in Antarctica, although I was rather worried he'd get severe dehydration or malnutrition from sleeping for days at a time without waking and getting nutrition. Especially since he had to work so hard to keep warm and move. I really enjoyed this series and laughed a lot at Harry's idea of a whale.
Animosh chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Beautiful sequel!
At times it was a bit confusing, especially the conversation with the dragons and Sev's grandmother and sometimes I found Sev's character a bit ... unstable xD you know first he's very calm and talks normally with Harry and next he insults him like we know from the books. I noticed that in the first part as well, so I thought to mention it now.

But these are just small things I noticed. ;) All in all I loved this story because it was different from I read normally and the plot was really unique.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
Thank you so much for posting this delightful story. I adore Snape, Harry, and Sun On Ice. Your characters are wonderful and heartwarming and your story is fascinating. Write more!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
You have SUCH a way with words: "Us" were being whittled down so fast in the last few days a decent plague would throw up its hands in surrender.

See? See how clever you are? I could kiss you. Which is creepy, so I'm sure you're glad of the distance and anonymity of the internet.

And yay! We finally meet a decent human being!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
I seriously thought you killed him. I considered the idea that he possessed the whale, but I never thought...damn. I LOVE YOU.

Also, the humor in this chapter was so exquisitely amazing. Favorite moment:
The whale's horror nearly froze the ocean.
HAHAHAHA! But yeah, Harry doesn't know about mammals...that is horrifying. Wizarding education...shudder. And a whale Hannibal Lector? Snicker. Harry's mind is the best place ever.
I'm interested to see if SunonIce/Draco stays in human form - I wonder if he's not safer that way. On the one hand, he could better fool the Wizarding World into thinking he's not a third class citizen they can just do away with...on the other, his dragon strength comes in handy when people are tossing bludgers at him.
Zexion Monochrome chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Alright, I finished the series and it was fantastic. One of the more creative and original fics I've read. It was also really great that the places you wrote about are real and I can look them up and find they're exactly as you described.

Please keep it up.
Ty Rose chapter 25 . 4/16/2011
Wow. Just...Wow.

Taniwha got me engaged and, often, left me in stitches. Chrysalid had both cheers and tears.

Katabatic dragged me - sometimes kicking and screaming - through the entire emotional gamut. Really, methinks I need a nap! ;) I don't think I've gone from giggles, to full-out laughs, to anger, to incredulity, To...*insert another extreme here* so quickly in any one story, written by anyone, ever. Your character development and character interactions were amazing, and I think you succeeded in writing my very favourite Severus of all time.

And Helen. Hehe. She is amazing. I checked out reviews for Taniwha before I started reading, and have to admit that reading about SevHelen made me cringe. Then I read Taniwha; by the second chapter she was one of my favourites characters! I don't know how, but you've woven a gem there.

I can honestly say I love (and envy!) your writing style, and would seek out and read anything you cared to publish.

Very well done! Thank you for sharing this adventure with us.
Rosa Mundi chapter 25 . 2/23/2011
This was such a wonderful, beautiful story. Thank you.
Rosa Mundi chapter 23 . 2/23/2011