Reviews for Quandary
Nat chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Great story!
asn water chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
oh that was so cute!i love your stories.
shyxsakura chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
oh wowie!
saki is reading about all of your shaman fics, ne?
SAKI IS OBSESSED!
I SHOULD MAKE A FANLISTING FOR YOU! THE BEST AUTHOR! KYA!
- saki -
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Kinda stupid.
But I liked the kIss
Iluxia chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Geez! Hi again! The second time around I made a review for you in a day! Well, great story anyways, medyo nabitin nga me... Ja ne!
Aya chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
U I'm addicted to your fanfics xD :) whatta lovely first kiss scene between Yoh/Anna.
liz chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
SWEET!
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
HO YAH !BOUT IME THEY KISSED!YAY!LMAO just kidding lol aht was funny i was telleing Anna (ehem yah) that she's not supposed to listen to what horro says let alone believe it bit did she listens no but that was really nice !i loved it alot but one thing *Grabs Yoh and Brands him her own* MINE! lol j/k :p chiao!

pochaco1991 (MINE!)hehe ;)
jinxsweet16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Yeeh! i liked the last part! Yoh really loved Anna! and i wished it was seen in the real anime! "kakakilig" at "nakakainlove" but i was wondering, what happened when Anna asked Horo to teach her how to kiss? come on tell me! pls...by the way your story rocks!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Awesome story! Keep up the good work. More Yoh/Anna!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
That ish so cute! I loved it...Yummie XD

I'm bored so I'd figure mind as well read your Shaman fics. Although I still don't know who Tamao or Pirika is...Unless you ment the one that looks like Manta XD) I remember Horo Horo! (Mostly because I have reading up to there)
SVZ chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
aw... kawaii! This is so sweet... I like falling stars too, I just never see them '
Kataru chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Nakunaku naku!i nearly missed reading this YohxAnna fic of yours... glad i check other YohxAnna fics in here... hehhehe cute..
Taiki chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Oh how sweet! It's just too good to be true Could you write another one please? I love it!
unmei chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
your one-shots are always so good!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »