Reviews for Quandary
Bongo MonkeysXP chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
CUte_!
Cole chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
wow...ang swit naman...ni Yoh, sana ganyan din cia sa anime kahit papaano, eh pano kasi para ciang tuod dun eh, nakakainis!

basta gandahan mo ung haoxannaxyoh fic mo para masaya diba
amailie chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
SWEET!

ellese-chan
shaman king lover chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
its cute. i like it.
Bloomilicious chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
aw...*wipes tear* that was so...beautiful..*sniff aniff* write more, pleasee?
YinGYang1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
THAT WAS SO SWEET! Fluff is always good. It might not be really realistic, but hey. Anyways, i really enjoyed reading this fic! write some more like this! PLEASE!
Ana Carolina chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Ah! Your story is so cute! Congrats!
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
_

Smiles to you for your wonderful story!
144829 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
WAAHH! This is SO cute! I like the way that you keep the personalities on track... I love it! It's really sweet and funny!
Naisho chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
WAH!

Gomen, gomen. Just surprised at what happened. Everything's alright the way it is...except Anna and Horo.

I'm pretty sure that Horo wouldn't be the one to give Anna advice, more or less, talk to her in such casual manner.

Anna, on the other hand, she? Wanting to kiss? Has the world gone crazy?

Sumimasen, it's just my way of saying that she's OOC. I mean no offense. The story was good and so was the theme but kinda impossible if you count in Anna's personality.

Well, just that. I'll be looking forward to your next creation.
Zom-a-Nom Nom chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
That was wonderful. Ya know, I usually do a Suzaka

And Yami Suzaka thing when reviewing, but I'm trying to concentrate on not crying. I hate crying. I'm going to wish on a star that I don't have emotions anymore. Anyway, I loved it, and I hope you write more stories like this one.
unmei chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Should and Do i really need to say i totally loved it! Write more!
Mafaldyna chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
that was something weird but nice at the same time
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Aww... that was a sweet way to end the story. It was cute the way Anna was jealous over Yoh. Hope to see more from you soon.
da-mouse chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
e! i like this fic, it is just to sweet! - hehehehe...anna taking horohoro's advice? that must be a first. she's always treating him like a dolt. _ i like the final part when she asked him where do she stand in his life...and then the fireworks!

you're good at this, really really good. :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3