Reviews for In and Out
Woah
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
nice
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Amazing story! Another one for my favorites .

Though, it is absolutely horrible that Sakura's parents think that Naruto would rape anyone (.
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Fffffffff- stop writing good stories I can't maintain a good standard of reviews okay. D:
sillypanda chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Absolutely beautiful! I can't describe how perfect, amazingly perfect, you portrayed Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. Okay, I'll stop gushing now!
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Good job. _
False-Image chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really liked it! It was so good and I really liked the little bit about hope )
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
aww that was so beatiful
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Love this. I'm fairly indiferent to Sakura as a character, I guess. She's a good person-or at least becomes a good person-and she's got loads of potential, but it's almost never realized. That's why I love her characterization here. It's beautiful and it really puts me into mind of another really great fic by Asuka Kureru called Teamwork. It's Team Seven shipping and really great-it even paints Kyuubi in a different light. But right here...your fic makes me content. Not happy or sad, but accepting of things. Thank you for he beautiful writing.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Ooh. That was such a deep piece. I loved it, the uncertainty, and at the same time, the determination of Sakura.

"It's why the inner Sakura and the outer Sakura have finally become the same person."

I loved that line. XD
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I actually like Naruto better than Sasuke in this one. _ Great work.
tactless tactics chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Hrm.. I like it.
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Right. On. The. Money.

Thank you.
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow. Simple yet striking. A powerful piece. I'm definitely going to be looking at more from you.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Amazing, just amazing.
The last line jumped a few tracks, but still came together.
If you wanted to make a leap of faith, keep it.
Otherwise, sew it together.
Just constructive critism.